Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong's Clone is wasting ammo and don't know how to use long-ranged melee.

HuuTrienVN

I am using mainly Wukong, I'm playing the usual way, not those lazy afk or slam spam players so pls don't misjudge.

There are two pretty annoying problems I see when using him. 

The first problem is, since the nerf that makes Wukong's clone have the same ammo storage as the main one I usually face the problem that when I need to use my melee for a few seconds, when I switch back to my primary weapon, all the ammo was gone, some time I even see the clone waste all of the ammo into a wall or into the sky. I try to fix that by using some secondary weapon with unlimited ammo like Cantare, I switch to secondary before using my melee because I don't want the clone to use the primary weapon. It used the secondary weapon for a short time but after that, instead of reloading the ammo, it will automatically switch to the primary weapon and start wasting all the ammo again. So instead of letting it freely waste the ammo, can we make it to use the long-range weapons that we want?

The second problem is, that I just started using some long-ranged melee like Redeemer or Glaive recently because I think it is pretty interesting to use. But I notice that the clone just doesn't know how to use the weapon with long-range style, they will need to get very close to the target before starting "shooting" or throwing (for a weapon like glaive). So I think it would be very useful if the clone knew how to use the long-range melee like we do.

Thank you!

I run a battery secondary weapon (Sporelacer) and no primary (empty slot), while I melee. If a clone runs out of battery he just waits until it reloads (and it reloads pretty quick) ad start shooting again.

Other option is to run weapon yourself and giving clone a good melee instead.

1 hour ago, HuuTrienVN said:

The second problem is, that I just started using some long-ranged melee like Redeemer or Glaive recently because I think it is pretty interesting to use. But I notice that the clone just doesn't know how to use the weapon with long-range style, they will need to get very close to the target before starting "shooting" or throwing (for a weapon like glaive). So I think it would be very useful if the clone knew how to use the long-range melee like we do.

They do not know how to use charge weapons (eg. Bows) either, they just quick shot constantly. Do not think they throw glaives either, just use the stance normally. Adapt and overcome. Just do not use those. Use the one that work that have a good neutral E combo (because that is the only one the clone will use). Unsure if Incarnons work when wielded by clone, but the passive evos work.