Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Of An Immortal

trazard

Under mysterious circumstances, I recently aquired Valkyr.
And how else could it be, I also played with her.
Now beeing level 6, I equipped "hysteria", and so far, it seemed to make you invincible.

But only up to the point where the lag was minimal, because if it were to happen, that one used hysteria between the point in time where lethal damage is dealt and tho one where lethal damage reaches your client, one still dies, regardless of her immortality.
That's one problem, the other one is that upon dying you still have the claws as weapon and are not able to use your secondary.

I am concerned about this bug,
                                      Polli
Now with pixelz:
1kmthH1.jpg

Edited by trazard

Hysteria targets the closest enemies to you when you activate it and if you do not kill these enemies you will take all the damage at once at the end of the power.

It's really stupid, but that's how it works.

i am aware of that mechanic, I died when I began casting it, therefore the claws were active and I was surrounded by enemys, but weren't able to shoot my lex at their stupid facês.

Its a bug or rather another oversight I wanted to report. I will explain:

You're not invulnerable while you are channeling Histeria.

And that fact causes a lot of problems.

When you press the button you start channeling the ability for about ~0,5sec. The problem is when you die during that time Histeria's effect will apply after you got killed. Making you unable to use your secondary weapon while the effect lasts. So you either you bleed out or get revived and then you will have to wait until the effect wears off.

Now, when you get revived you won't be able to do anything during Histeria's duration because reasons.

You will look like this:

jb3jb09n5nd0e0f6g.jpg

You are invulnerable but you can't use Histerias melee or anything else (not even other abilities if I remember it right).

As soon Histeria's effect wears off everything is back to normal.

Its an annoying bug that will hopefully get fixed soon.

PS: Histeria's backfiring coating effect is stupid. Get rid off it and give us AOE melee attacks :D