Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is 8th rankup is so unfair?

Roman_Hohotun

Question

Tried to rankup to 8th rank...

Found out it is parkour.
My warframe couldn't jump high enough (at the part with wall jump).

Do everyone have to google the rankup missions?!

Now I have to waste a day and wasted recourses for a mod that gives higher jump...

I understand that these challenges are CHALLENGES, but why should a normal player suffer just because the warframe can't jump high?

(Or there are mechanics to jump higher without using special weapons/warframes/mods/ect. ?)

3 answers to this question

You can bullet jump straight up, by looking up then doing it.  No mod needed. I'd suggest bouncing around the Orb Vallis or similar and practicing your parkour skills. You can also wall latch and jump from surfaces, or double jump to jump, re-orient and jump again.

You can practice all the tests in Simaris's room at Relays, before trying them for real.

I STRONGLY recommend nailing the test at least 3 times before choosing to qualify instead of practice, because you'll have it baked in then.

Edited by WaywardMechanic
clarification

You can visit Cephalon Simaris in one of the Relays, and to the opposite side of the Simulacrum, there will be a spiral hallway that contains the Mastery Rank tests.

You can use those to practice MR tests before you do the real challenge.

You can always practice all your previous tests and your upcoming test. These don't count to the 24h trial and lets you learn how it works first