Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Game still crashing with sanctum

ChemikalPrime

I started Whispers in the Walls and every single time I’ve entered the laboratory, it’s crashed. I played other content today (Duviri circuit, Zariman, and a few Kuva nodes) and it was ok, albeit a little sluggish and distorted looking. I submitted a few sets of error logs to support between each crash but I’m pretty sure that it’s a memory/performance issue. The graphics look COMPLETELY different than the rest of the game. It was as if I started an entirely new game when I started that quest. The fps is bottomed out, I’m shooting furniture and particles are everywhere. I have maintained all my graphic settings on the lowest with every option off and overall it’s ran pretty well. I’ve crashed more tonight than in 7 months. Have any other mobile players done that quest? And if so, what was the experience? If the rest of the game played like this I would have never made it to MR21. Probably unrelated but I updated to iOS 18 earlier today, there doesn’t seem to be a change in the other content and the iPad enters “Game Mode” now that basically automatically restricts background processing. I really enjoyed my time with Warframe so far but I’m not sure what to do from here. I may uninstall the entire game and reinstall the 30 gbs. I’m not sure how that will help if there are updates and hotfixes keeping things current but I have to at least try to do what I can on my end. 

iPad Air 5 256gb connected to WiFi

Anytime I try to do any Cavia bounty or netracel my game completely crashes. I’m hoping for a fix soon because I’m seeing this happen for pretty much anyone on mobile, the area is completely unplayable 

I offloaded the app today and reinstalled but I didn’t notice a performance difference. I feel like something major changed with the graphics in the past couple of days. Everything looks softer now and slower, I’m trying to think of a way to describe it but something definitely got adjusted or maybe because I started doing newer Warframe content, it’s more graphically demanding and that affects other areas of the game. I DO know that if I restart the app every 2 or 3 missions there is no crashing. I used that method to finish the starchart tonight. It seems as if a cache is getting filled or memory or something. Thank you for you feedback.