Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Shrinking Buttons on Minimap in Open Landscape Missions

Ricojohnsen

While in duviri (lone story or duviri experience), every time you mount and dismount your kaithe, the esc touch button (the three horizontal bar thingy on the top left corner) shrinks more, getting so small to a point where you can’t use the button when you want. Iphone 15

I have a new bug to report that happens in Open Landscape missions, which causes the buttons on the minimap to shrink... and this goes for both the pause button and the button that reveals four more options that cover the entire minimap (those four options also end up shrinking, so only a small portion of the minimap gets covered by these four options... and the X button that allows you to hide those options also ends up shrinking). This has happened to me at least three times so far: twice in the Plains of Eidolon, and once in Orb Vallis.

Sure... also, in case you guys haven't seen, I submitted a bug report about being able to use transference in archwing and railjack missions whenever you get downed, along with having a lingering last gasp icon and controller vibration caused by entering the Necralisk while using Last Gasp... and I believe this one might be able to get used in other open landscape missions, but I've only done it on Deimos.

I didn't record a video, but I was able to take a screenshot... also, it returned back to normal once host migration occurred, which was right after I took the photo.AP1GczMWI251kFzA-1_rGF9E_YeSmoGB6ASILX0LMRj4Y6-8T7LpVZkiyseKd5_hnAc3eTEQGjDkXDLZE7ITbDsCa57rnEQNuH2Cnq2kaL185kgiJs44ATSNW4ZtwADKhS-OIA3BaDrHoLCHspXCJRbdNomD=w1334-h750-s-no-gm?authuser=0

P.S.: You might have to switch to a computer in order to view the image if you're using a phone right now, as I couldn't see the image when I was using my phone... and also, the buttons switch from the right side of the minimap to the left whenever this bug occurs.

Edited by (XBOX)Skeletal6127