Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix #6

Hello again! We’ve got this small Hotfix to quickly address crashes and other important-to-fix issues that came after this morning’s Hotfix #5 release. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed many crashes caused by squadmate kills contributing to Koumei’s Omikiju challenges. 
    • In order to stop the rampant crashes, we’ve temporarily reverted the change that went out in this morning’s Hotfix that allows squadmate kills to count towards Omikiju challenges. Unfortunately, a proper fix requires code so we will be unable to safely re-enable this change until the release of Warframe: 1999. 
  • Fixed players receiving a duplicate copy of inbox messages that were deleted prior to Hotfix 37.0.4. 
    • For those affected, the items attached to those repeated send inbox messages (if any) are yours to keep! 
    • This was caused by the fix we put out to resolve certain players not receiving their free Caliban inbox message with Koumei & the Five Fates. We will be reverting that fix shortly while we investigate for a better solution. In the meantime, if you have still not received your free Caliban you can contact support.warframe.com.
  • More fixes towards bright VFX decorations causing UI visibility issues in the Arsenal when HDR is enabled.

For list of known issues for Koumei & the Five Fates that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1414761-known-issues-koumei-the-five-fates/

• Like 2

Same here on iPad. It’s like a completely different game tbh. I just changed my GPU particle quality from Low to Disabled. I’m going to restart the game now to see if it’s any better because I did it in the middle of a mission while paused. Everything else is turned off if possible or set to the lowest settings. I wasn’t doing any quests due to not having large chunks of time but recently things have changed for me. So in the past week, I did The New War, Zariman, Whispers in the Walls, and maybe another. All this new content for me that’s opened plus the Koumei update had me thinking maybe it’s too much for my device and kinda wishing to go back to two weeks ago when the game ran great besides a few hiccups. I have downloaded the game on PC and it’s double the size but right now, I’ll take all the extra gbs plus some to smooth this out. 🤷‍♂️

Issues on Mobile I’ve noticed and would like to be looked into.

1) Volts new skin as well as Saryn’s “flower” skin cause the screen to go completely black until they are changed out. Irritating when you paid for the skins and you can’t use them on mobile only,

2) Necralisk crashes, I’ve crashed 8 times in a row trying to start the necralisk challenge 

3) Koumei’s strings vanish when you aim glide or wall latch and sometimes they still work while invisible and sometimes they don’t.

Tennogen) this one is more of me asking instead of informing of a bug but can we please get Saryn’s ION skin on mobile? Tired of all my skins being removed when I take my account on the go with mobile and have to refashion my saryn every single time on console even when I don’t use her on mobile.