Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vampire Effect To Valkyrs Ultimate

Onae

So rather then valkyrs ultimate making her invulnerable I think she should take normal damage and gain a small amount of hp when an enemy is killed or maybe just when attacked. Not only would this be interesting and fun, but it would solve the issue of valkyr needing a reliable way to stay alive.

I agree that she needs a way to stay sustain herself, I just don't think this is the way to do it. I would suggest tweaking her 2nd ability somehow, since its rather useless.

Also, this should probably be in warframe & abilities feedback and not weapon feedback .-.

Edited by hybrid-goat

how about no? who said she was vampire frame?

Oi. It's just an idea. And besides, simply leeching life does not turn one into Kristen Stewart.

I think Life leech is great, but considering how fragile Valkyr is now, that invulnerability is sorely needed. I still think a little leech is reasonable on top of that.

Either way, at least one of her abilities needs to involve health gain.

Oi. It's just an idea. And besides, simply leeching life does not turn one into Kristen Stewart.

I think Life leech is great, but considering how fragile Valkyr is now, that invulnerability is sorely needed. I still think a little leech is reasonable on top of that.

not health leech, maybe an energy leech? like its initial energy is 100, then it wastes 10 energy every X seconds

I think it should suit another frame. We have a Necromancer themed frame, why not a vampire themed, and a female one ;)

Thought about it for some time, atm her ult is a bit too much. 30s of full immunity is great but she cant use her weapons during that time, dmg on her ult dissipates against 60-70lvl armored targets. Sure small amount of hp regen per enemy kill during hysteria would be nice but without full immunity she would be worst frame atm lacking aoe survivability and cc. 

On the other hand if you would buff her third ability to actually stun(i mean like radial blind or initial chaos not like blast or impact status) and do some dmg by either buffing her shields or increasing modifier 8-10 times then we would have some base to alter her a bit more. 

Warcry duration should be increased for buff but decreased for debuff. Giving her longer attack speed buff to match hysteria duration would be huge buff to it.

Another buff i would propose is that hysteria melee attacks share mods with melee weapons so we can actually pack magnetic blast or corrosive and be effective against higher lvl enemies.

After that we can talk about fixing her current hysteria to actually take dmg from not killed enemies after duration expires.

Edited by Davoodoo

This function isn't essentially a vampire-only feature. Berserkers I've played as in other games have always had a Life-leech ability or health regen ability based on damage; I was actually expecting one when she was announced as the berserker frame, and was disappointed when she  didn't have it.

Edited by Raptscallion

not health leech, maybe an energy leech? like its initial energy is 100, then it wastes 10 energy every X seconds

Um how would that prolong her life?

Getting health back in this game is more difficult than getting energy,

She needs a way to get health back because it's next to impossible to maintain health.

I'd rather they fix Health Regen/Armour Tanking for all Warfames and not just Valkyr alone. So that you could Armour Tank Saryn. Or Frost if you want to. This isn't done by rigging an ability to provide a "vampire" effect but by changing the core system of how Health works. It needs a innate regeneration rate and Health Orbs need to scale to a % of total Health (as does the Rejuvenation Aura) amongst other things.

Valkyr isn't weak because her abilities are weak; she is weak because Armour Tanking doesn't (and never has in the history of Warframe) worked.

How about you work on not sounding like an arse. I never suggested her to become dracula, I simply suggested a lifesteal effect to her ultimate rather then the invulnerability. 

Um how would that prolong her life?

Getting health back in this game is more difficult than getting energy,

She needs a way to get health back because it's next to impossible to maintain health.

True. Unless you have a Nekros/Trinity on your team, Equilibrium is your best bet to replenish health on your own (excluding the health restore inventory items). 

A reliable way to stay alive? This isn't one, I'll tell you that. Even if she gains ludicrous amounts of HP, late game, it won't matter, even if she can full heal on 1 kill/hit. Just about any unit will oneshot her, making the healing useless.