Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

T-posing ephemeras/semi-transparent models on certain enemies

Hi, so I just did the mastery rank test for MR18 and during the test the regular humanoid corpus units were t-posing. The other enemies were behaving fine, so I believe the issue lies with the specific enemy model. I do have video proof of this, but I don't know how to attach a video - so I'll send a link to the clip instead.

You can see the t-posing in action at around 1:26 and onward. Just thought I'd include the mission loading and all that just in case smt there is important. Of course a SPOILER ALERT for anyone who hasn't doen the MR test yet!

The clip: https://medal.tv/games/warframe/clips/iQVLv4FXDvraTX5VS?invite=cr-MSxNek4sODE0OTgxMTYs

• Like 1

During certain Mastery Rank Tests (the clearest example being the MR30 test with the "Boss" enemies,), enemies that are supposed to have an overlay effect (similar to certain ephemeras) with a semi-transparent model, will instead have the 2nd model t-posing on top of them.

The bug is very similar to the recently fixed one on player characters' ephemeras or invisibility effects, which also instanced the "2nd model" as a t-pose on top of the main one, which was functioning correctly.

went to practice and qualify for my MR18 rank up test. the overlay for the enemies on the simulation was disjointed compared to the actual enemy movement.

elite crewmen were the worst with the overlay stuck in a t-pose and was only present for moas when moving.

happened both times i went into the simulation.

(cant insert screenshots from steam so ill just link them)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3350210159 (crewman with a t-posing overlay)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3350210026 (one Moa in motion with a disjointed overlay and one stationary Moa with a normal overlay)

Ever since the KOUMEI update, i have seen enemies in the MR tests have NOT ONLY a ghosting effect (ie seeing a ghosted doubling effect) BUT ALSO the enemies T-pose slide across the map at times. Speaking of the ghosting effect, some of my friends have said in operator form they are seeing their operator doubling up when pressing their crouch button. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi folks, I can confirm this is a known issue on our radar. I've added it to our Known Issues thread for the time being. Thanks for the reports!

Not this exact bug, will there ever be a fix to the hideous glitch where you transfer from operator to frame and can’t use skills, can’t shoot weapons, and you moonwalk you literally have to let yourself be downed to reset if this happens in example elite dark archi missions or archon hunts that’s an instant fail, it’s still very present and has been known about for a long time.