Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Temporal Prime Ephemera is Horrendously Broken as of Koumei and The Five Fates. { Details Within }

Nuvok404

So yeah as of the current patch this bug became a thing as for what do I mean by the ephemera being broken. Once it starts to activate the aftereffects start to appear in what appears to be a T pose times three. I've recorded footage of the glitch in action this appears like this in both the Warframe and The Drifter itself but with the Drifter it shows the default look for the drifter rather than the Tenno's upgraded appearance.

Yes cross play is active so this might just be a PS5 Crossplay Bug and here is a short video of it in action. 

Also considering this is a Prime Ephemera that people have to pay top dollar for here's hoping it can get fixed soon Digital Extremes! 

Edited by AlbaMeira
Typo and I wanna make sure DE Understands the context of the post.

Hi Tenno! We had hoped our fix with 37.0.6 would have addressed this, but it looks like the Temporal Prime Ephemera is a special case. After chatting with the team, it looks like this will require a code fix, meaning it unfortunately will not be fixed until our next Cert Build. 

I've added this to our Known Issues thread for the time being. Thank you for the diligent reporting!

• Like 4