Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Focus School disappears/uninteractable in the Arsenal after changing it in Navigation

In the Arsenal, the Focus School of my chosen loadout will disappear after changing it in Navigation

Whenever I enter the Arsenal with my first loadout after changing Focus in Navigation, the Focus button is gone. Changing to another loadout and back to the 1st loadout makes it appear again, but it's not functional and it copies the school from the previous 'normal' loadout

The Focus of my other loadouts (where I didn't change Focus through Navigation) are working just fine.

Attempted to see if it'll happens to any last loadout that I went to a mission with, but it wasn't the case.

What I can recall that might be the cause, is that my internet got cut in the middle of an ESO run while I was on the same loadout, but with different frame and weapons. When I loaded back to login menu, I exited the game because the internet hadn't returned.

I found a workaround; Changing the Focus School through Operator's seat fixes it, but you have to repeat it for each loadout that had it's Focus changed in Navigation.

image.png

Edited by SolStreak
further info, finding the actual cause, and a workaround
  • Like 1

• SolStreak changed the title to Focus School disappears/uninteractable in the Arsenal after changing it in Navigation
  • 2 weeks later...