Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

general demo feedback

JeyciKon

The mission was fun, its nice to have to directly shoot at a small amount of meaningful individual enemies instead of relying on AOEs and alike to deal with a large amount of "small fry",
its a nice change instead of the usual "bomb them all" late-game gameplay.

Atomicycle was very unpleasant to use, the controls are horrible, i strongly advise going in a very different direction with the controls, something like "once human's" motorcycle controls would be much better.

Enemies were not outputting enough damage, i could just chill infront of them and let them hit me for a while with no worries, so i didnt feel the need try to stay alive. their HP felt fine however. popping their heads with one shot of the pistol or a single rifle burst felt very good

"Scaldra Flayer" unit (the double sickle unit) has a very untuned attack, the charge attack were she crosses her sickle in the end is all messed up, the damage outputs too early (before she even swings her sickles), and it hits in a very large aoe even if the player has dodged way out of the way the player will still get hit and staggered, making it almost impossible to dodge properly.

The "Scaldra Harbinger's" (baloon gun) visual design makes no sense, it has 3 barrels to shoot one bullet each, only 2 of them have an ammo feed, they are chain feed from big ammo drums, but each barrel only shots one bulled at the time despite being chain-feed from big drums, makes no sense.

• Like 1