Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Secondaries Extended Clip?

Invalid_ID

So why does dual secondaries work like extended clip? For example dual Vastro just adds 6 more bullets in for a total of 12... And it shoots with both Pistols like its just 1 Gun but on both hands, Isn't that just slip mag at 100%? Shouldn't there be an option or a change to make it so that you can fire either side whenever you want? Like I would like to shoot the left pistol 1st then reload and while it is reloading I'm shooting my right side. Or shoot both at the same time. Disable the zoom for dual pistols and add in a left dual weapon trigger!!!

Well that's just my opinion, what do you The warframe community/devs think?

Actually did some 1 already post something similar?

If so the my bad :)

So why does dual secondaries work like extended clip? For example dual Vastro just adds 6 more bullets in for a total of 12... And it shoots with both Pistols like its just 1 Gun but on both hands, Isn't that just slip mag at 100%? Shouldn't there be an option or a change to make it so that you can fire either side whenever you want? Like I would like to shoot the left pistol 1st then reload and while it is reloading I'm shooting my right side. Or shoot both at the same time. Disable the zoom for dual pistols and add in a left dual weapon trigger!!!

Well that's just my opinion, what do you The warframe community/devs think?

Actually did some 1 already post something similar?

If so the my bad :)

Wat?

How can you reload and shoot at the same time? We still dont have Shiva frame.

isnt the purpose of having 2 pistols is more firepower? with the decrease in accuracy (or no zoom)?

reload one side and shoot wit the other... there's 2 guns, aint that why they are called dual vastro? dual bolto? dual vipers?

and also... i posted this in the wrong area lol. this shoulda prob be placed in weapons feedback haha

Right now, code-wise, dual weapons are technically one, single, lone weapon with altered stats and a special animation.

Personally I'l like it if you could wield any two secondary weapons at the expense of being able to zoom to fire the off-hand weapon.

But I digress.

They didn't initially design akimbo weapons as 2 weapons wielded at the same time, and they would have to rebuild that part of the equipment structure to make it so. Granted this is not a task unworthy of doing or one that's especially difficult to code ... though the real difficulty is in introducing how the mechanics of such would change, and then justifying what (if any) freedoms the players have or don't have concerning when they can utilize akimbo loadouts.

So, I have one hand occupied by a gun that I am using to shoot, and another hand occupied by the pistol that needs to be reloaded.

Can you please explain what hand I am using to put a new clip in that gun?

Warframes are made from advance technology or something... you see them twirling the Kunais' while idle that's some dexterous hands/fingers. I'm sure there are ways they can reload a clip with one hand, for example click the Mag release button and have the clip come out of their body somewhere. like now in Warframe... where are the clips stored? they just pretty much pull it out from thin air.

like now in Warframe... where are the clips stored? they just pretty much pull it out from thin air.

+1

Well, according to the mods, the extra ammo is stored in a virtual pile attached to the weapon itself that summons an infinite number of magazine casings so that you can reload after each and every shot. At least, that's how I see it. Kinda common issue in games in general, really. lol