The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eurogamer Warframe Review

AudioRejectz

The thing that angers me is, he obviously has put no more than a few hours into it. Everyone who has played this for a while knows the game comes alive more into the weeks and.months rather than hours.

Because of this totally Piss poor review, it's probably going to stop a lot of potential players even looking at this game.

Whilst an extremely subjective review that we might all disagree with, it definitely strikes on some valid points.

Not friendly to new players.
UI could use comparison option.
AI leaves something to be desired.

That being said, I would ignore the man's rating. Having had a look at his other scores, it seems like he has a personal vendetta against DE or free to play games in general giving warframe 4/10. 

He has given every COD game a 7 or above (got to love the original game concepts), Space Hulk 6/10 (copying a boardgame to a computer game with no imagination), Mass Effect 3 10/10 (definitely didn't finish the game) and Aliens :Colonial Marines a 3/10 (So Warframe, an evolving game, is only worth 1 more point than that piss poor excuse for a video game?).

Edited by TunaMayo

Reviews and scores in general are wastes of time, and if you go by them and not your own research you are honestly a moron, and don't really deserve to play good games. (I'm looking at you, Metacritic.)

Edited by Farren

The thing that angers me is, he obviously has put no more than a few hours into it. Everyone who has played this for a while knows the game comes alive more into the weeks and.months rather than hours.

Do you really think a game has good design if you have to play it over two weeks for it to become enjoyable to play?

Perhaps, but exaggeration of all those points and not bringing up ANY of the positive points of the game makes it a bad review, too.

This....a lot of points are valid yes, but they put all thete emphasis on the negatives and didn't really put anything into the positives.

Or do people belive there are no positives in Warframe?

Perhaps, but exaggeration of all those points and not bringing up ANY of the positive points of the game makes it a bad review, too.

not really. considering total stagnation of the product. all the flaws are here, and this guy wasn't running U10 void 120 times for Mag and U11 void 147 times for Ember. ( not to mention survivals and eds in order to get a keys you  need)

You see when you have a lot of negative points, all few positive ones do not have any value.

Edited by Althix