Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For A New Support Warframe.

Arkuno

I just had an idea that may be taken lightly or it may not! now hopefully the community doesn't mind these "MAKE THIS WARFRAME IDEA" threads so here is my shot.

I had an idea for a Warframe that could be based on group-play(mostly healing) he could work sorta like the Nekros does, he gets "spirit" when he successfully executes an enemy giving him "charges" now these charges will be used along with energy to be able to perform his skills(stacking up to 10 charges)

Now I will explain the abilities.

His first ability(I'm not gonna name these cuz I am terrible at it) could have him throw an orb of energy that if it his an enemy, it will deal little damage but it will apply a MASSIVE slow that reduces all types of movements(like running, attacking, etc) but if it hits an ally it will heal them from a set portion of their health.(it uses energy and 2 charges)

His second ability is a very simple ability, the frame will scream his lungs out sending out a wave knocking down and pushing away all enemies from a set radius around him.(it doesn't use any charges)

His third ability it what could possibly make this frame stand out from the others, the frame revives an ally from a down state, after reviving the down ally it teleports them to your side(it still takes the same amount of time used to revive but you can do it from a safe spot, uses 10 charges and half energy regardless how much you have) now I could see a lot of uses in this ability being extremely useful in defense missions or those Stalker invades!

His final ability would be have him become a stationary target while he performs it(like Shadows of the dead animation) giving all nearby ally's massive health and shield regeneration and greatly buffing all of their stats for the duration(like movement speed, attack speed, damage, resistances, armor, etc) also take in mind the animation will last until all of the energy is depleted, and the energy will go down very quickly, the animation can be cancelled by pressing aim or the melee button.(The frame CANNOT regain energy while the animation is active, preventing perma energy with the Carrier Sentinel or something in a defense mission, it uses 10 charges and your energy must be at 100%.

Well this is my idea, what do you guys think? sorry if this topics are looked down upon.

Edited by IeyasuTokugawa

First ability = A worse Molecular Prime

Second Ability = Banshee's Sonic Boom

Third Ability is.... not really worth using up an ability slot.

However, the fourth ability, this is interesting. This could be used as a sort of "last stand" for your entire squad in a defense scenario. Real nice if things ever go south in a T3 Defense or something.

Edited by FrydHamstr