Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Should Be Able To Shoot During A Backflip.

reggs12

I was running up a wall and backflipped only to find a grineer in my sights. Pulled the trigger and a whole lot of nothing happened. Why can't I backflip and shoot at the same time? Any self respecting space ninja can do that. ;p

Edited by reggs12

I was running up a wall and backflipped only to find a grineer in my sights. Pulled the trigger and a whole lot of nothing happened. Why can't I backflip and shoot at the same time? Any self respecting space ninja can do that. ;p

geuss ur nınja doesnt respect hım self.

Edited by zikkim

I guess our ninjas don't respect themselves.

Auto corrected*

It would be pretty neat, but weird to animate. It would be nice for this to be put in, though. That way you can run up a wall, shoot down at things then ground slam. :D

I guess our ninjas don't respect themselves.

Auto corrected*

ı was trollıng but u slammed my trollıng attempt on the floor then ıt bounced back to the ceılıng and ended up agaınst the wall...

Edited by zikkim

I don't even see a huge need for animation. Just let the gun shoot where the crosshairs are aiming.

this would be totally useless. Where does your crosshair point at while backflipping? Against the wall. You always would shoot at the wall with this concept.... well. I dont really see why this is necessary. Well at least till we get slow mo. But for now, I think it would be to fast to shoot while backflipping and really hit something