Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flaming Guns Make Aiming Fun! (Not)

Derpo

While nailing down a few missions that I somehow bypassed and leveling the last couple warframes, I noticed that my lowby Latron started to flame. The flames are interesting and flamish, but I can't see my target! Whatever you meant this effect to mean, I have to believe you did not intend to make the weapon unusable with it. Please remove the flame effect from the gun barrel, it's too annoying and too difficult. Thanks.

PS: Other than the flaming guns and a few other quibbles, I heartily approve of most of what you did on update 11. Keep up the good work. You are not just paying the rent, here; you are in fact creating a new standard of excellence in fps gaming. It's worth doing. I salute you all.

Entered this thread thinking it was about Ignis. Now I am as confused as the rest.

Maybe referring to the muzzle flash that occurs from the expansion of excess propellant? Though can't say I've noticed any change there, as all guns had it. If it were overlapping the center of the screen, we would need some seizure warnings for this game.