Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Glaive/ Nerf The Kestrel

Benedict416

Has nobody noticed that Glaive's bounce distances have been resetting on every bounce since mid-October? Honestly?

If we want to buff Glaive, that fix needs to be first on the list. I'm sick of waiting 7 seconds in between throws. Kestrel doesn't have this problem.

Tones of people have noticed but I don't think DE has, meaning they're probably ignoring it. Hell I mentioned that problem 3 posts up.

Edited by jrkong

Tones of people have noticed but I don't think DE has, meaning they're probably ignoring it. Hell I mentioned that problem 3 posts up.

I made a thread in the bug report section a month and a half ago, and I've been continually bumping it. It hasn't been gaining any views from what I'm aware, and it certainly hasn't been gaining any comments that aren't my own.

• 1 month later...

It makes me sad knowing that the Kestrel, Glaive, and Glaive Prime deal the same amount of damage on a charged attack.
I thought that the prime weapon would be stronger than the non-prime weapon. :<

Even though the game isn't balanced around PVP, the GP's faster flight speed is negligible in conclave where as the Kestrel's knock down sets up pretty much a guaranteed kill. 
GP UP

Edited by NeopetsMaster4432

• 2 weeks later...

How about we buff Kestrel, Glaive AND Glaive Prime? Currently they all are equivalent to a throwable skana, just the Kestrel having 17 slash swapped with 17 impact. THIS IS RIDICULOUS DE

While I'm not saying the Kestrel doesn't really need a damage buff but doesn't the Kestrel knock down people on impact (well charge attack anyways)? I'd say the utility factor is more then enough especially in comparison to the Glaive (Prime).