Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reward Weapon's

-MegaPrime-

The Brakk, and Detron MIGHT be available in the Dojo as a research weapon but I do not know when of if this is true while the Prova vandal may only be awarded during some event in the future and the machete wraith is forever gone until we are told so. Any other weapons, besides the braton/lato vandal, may never be obtained again but again this is what I think.

So what is the point of them being award weapons if you could just get them with no effort on your part.

It's possible that there are people who could not participate in the event. I think it would be nice to see platinum only access to the reward weapons, for people who had to work instead of play.

Of course, then everyone will start screaming P2W so maybe it's a bad idea...

Here we go again,

Let me save some time for people and preditct where this will be heading.

* RAWR EXCLUSIVITY IS GOOD, ITS MINE 

* NO IT IS WRONG, I WANT IT BECAUSE IT IS MORE FAIR.

Edited by Morgax

well just hope they might bring it back or either add it as a research weapon, and nothing more or less than that obviously. ( i too missed the weapons in gradivus event and only did very few missions on corpus for rewards, but didn't get weapon since i didn't do enough missions to reach the tier to at least get one weapon. Despite,so i don't regret for it, there's always another event, hope for that instead of regretting for missing the previous ). 

We all get through efforts OP, i can understand, but let it be, there might be weapons that mostly will do better or look better than these weapons or possibly return again then, we may get these weapons to keep permanent someway than the one-time-chance only from the events. Just have patience for it that's all i can say.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

The idea of the awards is that you HAD to do something to get them. You couldn't bribe your way to victory so to speak. If you couldn't accomplish the objectives giving you the award, well to put it bluntly that is your problem. Now, don't get me wrong, I am very well aware that many people have perfectly good reasons for not being able to participate, but again there were other who did. The awards are the things they got for their effort.

It's not a matter of exclusivity, I really don't feel any special or better for having, lets say a Brakk, but I do feel people should stop with this annoying sense of entitlement. I couldnt participate, give me this. Well no, this is your problem. Thats all there is to it. I too have missed some things because of unability to play or technical issues with my PC but I don't feel that I should be given access to items people had to grind for just because of it.

Brakk and Detron I can maybe see coming back as clan tech, or maybe a built weapon from boss drops. But the special variants such as vandel and wraith arent coming back. Nor should they.

Putting them back in the market of all things means that the event was a complete waste of time really, especially for those who try and get top of the leaderboard. Many issues could come of putting exclusive weapons in the market.

However, having another chance to get some of these weapons in another event down the line I wouldn't mind to much.

Brakk and Detron I can maybe see coming back as clan tech, or maybe a built weapon from boss drops. But the special variants such as vandel and wraith arent coming back. Nor should they.

Putting them back in the market of all things means that the event was a complete waste of time really, especially for those who try and get top of the leaderboard. Many issues could come of putting exclusive weapons in the market.

However, having another chance to get some of these weapons in another event down the line I wouldn't mind to much.

That is stupid. The event won't go to waste because they added the weapon into the game later on. Strun Wraith was piss easy to get and is still one of the best shotguns and if not among the best weapons in the game. Or at least highest damaging weapon so far. Brakk gets close though.

What they should do is make a special ship for Grineer and make it like Grineer Void but call it Wraith Ship where Wraith technology exist. Then they could split up Strun Wraith into components and put them on 3 different tier level map types.

Because it just adds more content to the game, make the people buy more Orikin Catalysts to boost these weapons and they make more sales.

Just throwing them away is stupid and should not be an option for a game that has limited content. It's also been some time since the Strun Wraith event and it's a good time to bring it back. Same goes for a lot of other weapons they removed.

How else are you going to level up your Rank?

All this "It'll make an event a waste of time" type of comment are just from people with massive entitlement issues. I get it, you want to feel special because you got an event weapon but when those weapons are by far the most powerful weapon in the game it gets unfair. No really, it does. You can do far higher level content with them and you can make hard situation to a trivial one with them.

I got Brakk and Strun Wraith and I still want people to be able to get them. Because they are fun to play with. I also want to see Detron as it was the gun I actually wanted in the first place.