Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Needs To Be Improved.

LtZefar

As of now I hate to even use this weapon because. I've had it for a month or so but still haven't full leveled it up. At 26 right now.

1: It's inaccurate.

2: It's bullet shine gets so big that it covers up whatever I'm trying to shoot.

3: Bullets are god awful slow. To the point where if they are moving slightly I have to pre fire with my weapon. Even enemies up close can dodge those bullets.

Fixes for this are.

1: Make it accurate when you burst fire. I've tried to single shoot with this weapon but shots will still go where they please.

2: Reduce the glow from bullets and make them smaller.  If possible make them see through a bit too.

3: Increase bullet speed A LOT. It's a light based or plasma based projectile and you count how long it takes for it to hit the wall.

I know this might make Dera look weak but just buff it's damage a bit more as it got 100% accuracy, faster projectile speed and faster attack speed.

Now for the Corpus Tech that use this weapon should just get a new weapon that is exactly like the old one where as everyone who have built this weapon get the new version. So that the enemies won't blast you apart in a second with it.

1: It's inaccurate.

2: It's bullet shine gets so big that it covers up whatever I'm trying to shoot.

3: Bullets are god awful slow. To the point where if they are moving slightly I have to pre fire with my weapon. Even enemies up close can dodge those bullets.

That's what mini-guns are in this game.

Soma > Supra I have both potatod and rank 30 and I still prefer my Soma... Supra used to be okay until Soma was introduced then it just outclassed it so hard. Isn't Soma a rank 6 mastery weapon and Supra a rank 7 clan tech yet it sucks compared to it so yea... Buff it

I must agree on this one. The Supra compared to all its counterparts like the soma feels incredible weak. This should not be the case because you have to do a lot to get it. At least they should nerf the resource-costs for these weapons. The effort/result ratio is breaking the ground so hard lava is starting to flood my room.

Soma > Supra I have both potatod and rank 30 and I still prefer my Soma... Supra used to be okay until Soma was introduced then it just outclassed it so hard. Isn't Soma a rank 6 mastery weapon and Supra a rank 7 clan tech yet it sucks compared to it so yea... Buff it

So true, I had a ton of fun leveling up Soma and I don't need to Forma it for it to be bloody powerful. It just outdo Supra in every kind of way with it's Critical damage output.

If it had innate multishot the gun would be too op cuz it would be 6 shots with split chamber meng naw. It just needs slightly better accuracy and more dips

That would be assuming the gun got a solid innate multishot boost of +200%, which I am not suggesting.  The side barrels are smaller and look less significant, so they could each have a 25% chance of shooting a single shot, which could be increased with split chamber.