Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 Info ?

Fadingfate

Question

13 answers to this question

A quick run down of info came out of the live stream for those whom don't have the time watch.

Mods are being replaced.

And so is the warframe/weapon leveling tree.

A pet system similar to PhanstasyStar will be introduced

A new level will be added that takes place on a snowy planet snow and our first taste of Orokin architecture.

there will be two new frames one is poison themed and the other is sound themed.

And that is all I remeber.

Basicly, Update 7 will inculde:

-New Weapons

-New Warframes (Poison Themed and Sonic/sound Themed)

-New Environment

-Blocking with melee

-Sentinels (similar to a pet)

-Stealth Kills

-Defense Mission improvments

-Lore System

-Player Active/Passive via Mastery Rank

-Global chat

-New Warframe/Weapon upgrade system

Of course, not all of that may make it.

Basicly, Update 7 will inculde:

-New Weapons

-New Warframes (Poison Themed and Sonic/sound Themed)

-New Environment

-Blocking with melee

-Sentinels (similar to a pet)

-Stealth Kills

-Defense Mission improvments

-Lore System

-Player Active/Passive via Mastery Rank

-Global chat

-New Warframe/Weapon upgrade system

Of course, not all of that may make it.

I thought DE_Steve mentioned the lore system taking longer to refine and won't be in update 7? Or if I misinterpreted it, but he said something about how they will need awhile before implementing into the game due to it's complexity.

what's lore?

edit:

english = lore is similar to "knowledge" ... OK

Lore is essentially fictional history. It's information about the factions/characters in game that may just be filler or may be pertinent to the actual game story on an immediate level.

It could be the history of warframes, the grineer, corpus, etc. Or it could be information about the Orokin, what happened to them. Lots'a stuffs basicurly.

Edited by J-Pax

I thought DE_Steve mentioned the lore system taking longer to refine and won't be in update 7? Or if I misinterpreted it, but he said something about how they will need awhile before implementing into the game due to it's complexity.

I know he said something wasn't going to make it in 7 during the live Q&A. Could be that, but that's why I said "not all of that may make it". Who knows, update 7 may only have half of what they stated due to problems, or even more than what they said. D:

I know he said something wasn't going to make it in 7 during the live Q&A. Could be that, but that's why I said "not all of that may make it". Who knows, update 7 may only have half of what they stated due to problems, or even more than what they said. D:

I hope more - that would be awesome :)