Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Enemies Which Grapple You, And Infested Bosses

Ferriwind

1) Enemies which can grapple you and deal damage or leech health(instead of shield).

2) A boss which has multiple parts like the jackal but spawns infested from the parts instead.

3) A partly amorphous boss which can grapple you and learn one of your low power abilities.

For example: Ash's teleport, Ember's flame ball, Loki's invisible, Excalibur's blind

Husks and abominations were fine in ME3 because the stun mechanic wasn't overused to hell and gone.

People generally want to play the game. The people defending stunlocks are generally guys who want more difficulty (and don't seem to be cognizant of how non-agency-removing mechanics which add difficulty), not because they like watching their health go down with no way to do anything.

Anyways grab mechanics in games are generally always super-wonky for these reasons.

I agree, Husk has a mechanic that allows player to get rid of it and offer a limited stunlock animation. However, Infest lack the unit that take advantage of such mechanic like Marauder in ME3. They're all melee-centric.

Boss that combined other infests into itself is a good idea. Perhaps a remake of Golem that's unique design and suck other infest to regenerate itself.

1) Enemies which can grapple you and deal damage or leech health(instead of shield).

Ancients: stagger, knockdown

Runners: stagger

Leapers: knockdown

Chargers: stagger, group attack

Nauseous Crawler: stun

Obviously, those two other Crawlers need to be able to grab your leg and keep you from doing anything, right? /sarcasm