Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Weapons With Puncture As The Highest Damage?

White_Raven

Seriously, DE, you guys need to look through all the weapons cause there are too many with puncture as their main damage. No hate love for Corpus and Infested?

Anyone agree?

EDIT: I'm talking about primary and secondary. Melee with slash damage doesn't count.

Edited by White_Raven

There is indeed a lot of puncture damage out there. Especially among the secondary weapons. At the same time, Damage 2.0 turned the Burston into a wonderful weapon. I am very happy I formaed it multiple times.The base damage is low, but even across the board. Making it useful across any enemy. Just apply the appropriate pokemon element you need.

I honestly think damage 2.0 was a little misguided.  Weapons should not be "faction-specfic."  I feel damage types should be homogenized more so that instead of a weapon doing, say, 20 piercing, 5 slashing and 5 impact, it should instead deal 12 piercing, 9 slashing, 9 impact, just as an example.  A few weapons can be kept as a more extreme ratio perhaps, but otherwise I think this ought to be the norm.

Variety can be achieved in more interesting ways than "what factions you can't use this against viably."