Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dojo Room Idea] Zanuka Gave Me An Idea!

RazulDarkwood

Hi guys and hopefully Digital Extremes.

I've just remembered that many players want a land sentinel but Digital Extremes are worried that a land sentinel can't follow us around with all our ninja moves. Well what if we can have a room in the dojo where you can use zanuka like robots, way stronger than normal sentinel, and that you can customise their arsenal in the room and then buy gear that you can use one time to call the zanuka like robot as reinforcements in missions. It could be used only once in mission and the calling gear could be really expensive so that will make it a last resort option in battle. And to answer the question about the movement yes the robot will have a radius of operaton it wont be too big or too small maybe around 2 rooms distance. So what do you think? :)

how about we wear our  "land" sentinels as armour and deploy them when we want  and they  can  boost our stats when in armour form  please guys   i want  a comment on this

No you don't. :D Just joking. Well that will be problematic since they don't want us to add much stuff on the warframe it self.

If DE didn't think land sentinels would work, I don't think they would be able do what you suggest. Linking the robots to the dojo seems completly unneccessary besides perhaps getting a blueprint from one of the labs. I do, however like the idea of something like Zanuka or otherwise unusable sentinels roaming the dojo as clan pets.

Edited by Least_Valued_Player

If DE didn't think land sentinels would work, I don't think they would be able do what you suggest. Linking the robots to the dojo seems completly unneccessary besides perhaps getting a blueprint from one of the labs. I do, however like the idea of something like Zanuka or otherwise unusable sentinels roaming the dojo as clan pets.

I, too agree. Maybe there could be some event or mission where Lotus detects some strange distress beacon in an Orokin Ruin and the reward is a pet (could be blueprint, could not). This pet could come with you on mission as an accessory, clinging to your shoulder or something and when in the dojo, your pet could be found and customized using some clan thing. the pet could be a small project the orokin were working on before they died/disappeared so it looks warframe-ish.

So in a sense, you are suggesting like a ninja summoning technique (sci-fi version) right?

It seems nice. Although the details needs to be worked out though.

Yup almost that. And yeah I know the idea is not polished. I just said the idea that I have in mind DE can change it as they see fit.

I linked them with the Dojo because the dojo is our center of operations. I think they must put more things in there to help us control the field of battle in order for the dojo to have more major role. When was the last time you got in your dojo for something else except researching?

I linked them with the Dojo because the dojo is our center of operations. I think they must put more things in there to help us control the field of battle in order for the dojo to have more major role. When was the last time you got in your dojo for something else except researching?

Add new things like trading post and the garden because of the "because I can" phenomena. But yeah... They need to add some kinda council room for the dojo. They did say they had an idea for clan only missions.