Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is Way To Easy We Need A True Hardcore Mode ! First Weeks Impressions

Stew360

overall the game is way to easy and do not have enough variation in the enney Ai behavior to really use the Warframes with imaginative and creative ways , I mean its so easy i dont even have to think about crazy &#! techniques since i can rush in like a no brainers and beat most level in no times ....

I would like to see more ennemy conter like crature that are imune to ice or fire or deal fire or ice or ligthning damage etc..

The way it is atm feel repetitive and do not stimulate me enough to really say Hey i would need these 4 frames to acomplish those kind of mission thinking and talking with friends about the best 4 man combinaison to make our team wirth it , At the momment no matters how we build our stuff , we beat any level in no time like No brainers

The game as a brillant concept but i still think it will ne a Lots of work in Ennemy Ai variety and also environement variety , to keep me playing the game for long and spend money in it

thats my tough so far about the game

i would definitely agree the game is "too easy" atm

but rest assured that DE is still hard at work on developing new content

and everything that's come down the pipe so far has lead to more challenging stuff (grinders/chargers/seekers/etc)

biggest prob currently IMHO is that once you pass a certain threshold (somewhere in the 20s with frame and weaps) then the game suddenly goes from previously being sometimes a real struggle/challenge to being ridiculously faceroll easy and then no matter what 1/2/3/4 Tenno can usually just bumrush any mission and destroy (only challenges are a FEW bosses and Xini/Outer Terminus)

I think you'll find that as you get further some of the missions can definitely get harder, however the biggest failing difficulty wise is that having a full group that sticks together makes most of it a walk. With update 7 and the ability to have an endless style defense mode we should see a ramping of difficulty there, but I think the biggest thing would be if there was some dynamic way they could impliment things to get more difficult with more players.

As for the environments... well that's definitely a work in progress. The new tileset that was introduced made things better, and that can only improve with time.

I think that when update7 introduce a new blocking/stealth kill mechanic, there'll be enemies that take advantage of these features. The current enemy design is limited due to players also have limited way to deal with them (shoot, slash, powers, and occasional jump kick). More mechanic will bring more badass enemies to the field (perhaps a nano-size, invisible stunball, Scott's favorite XD).

The AI still lacks unit cohesion and doesn't take advantage of superior number most of the time. Grineer rarely work together and decide to hide in different corners of the map. Not enough elite enemies to take advantage of numberous mooks most of the time. No enemy that require multiple player to take down except bosses (and they can be soloed). Corpus, despite having a lot of expendable Moas, don't equip themselves with more badass gear and send CREWMEN against us. It's almost insulting.

Infest is probably the worst of the bunch. Extremely melee-centric without any real threat apart from sneaky toxic/disruptor ancients. Scindo to the face and dodge around are enough to win any battle. Also, crate.

All of them need some adjustments to be more challenging apart from being bulletsponge in higher level. Give them some abilities and more interesting arsenal would be really, really good.

It's only easy once you've gotten rank 30 stuff. Still, there is a lack of high tier enemies on the high level maps. They should just spawn a group of heavy grineer at once. Kinda like a normal group of grineer. In fact, I don't mid having a high level map with only heavy grineer.. they are still doable.

It's only easy once you've gotten rank 30 stuff. Still, there is a lack of high tier enemies on the high level maps. They should just spawn a group of heavy grineer at once. Kinda like a normal group of grineer. In fact, I don't mid having a high level map with only heavy grineer.. they are still doable.

I think their is not so much depth into the ennemy combat and warframes i mean , having a (( healing station is pretty much useless atm , trying to combine many players ability to form a (( dream squad team )) is simply pointless , since you can do all the level like a no brainers whiout even having any fear to fail by any mean ,

Most mission are inconsistant i mean by that some mission will have great ennemy numbers etc.. while 19 missions out of 20 will be almost empty the Ai not near the objective and badly dispersed across the maps

Way to many missions are to easy and boring since i dont have to use my brain and abilitys to defeat my ennemys , i would like to see more inteligent gameplay introduce more ennemy conter and more diversity in the ennemy like having many kind of Aliens species with ice ligthing fire etc.. abilitys habing alien dogs spitting some acid blast in your face thats slow you down etc..etc..etc..

i want a chalenge and so far i do not get it

the game as a brillant concept like most Digital extreme tittle , but this one is lacking of difficulty level and its also to easy to avoid the figth and go straigth from point A to point B in no time

If you want challenge try to be a business man or a fund manager and maybe in thirty years time we can see you as successful as Mr Buffett with that awesome portfolio. Else in the meantime you can try to solo with a lvl 1 warframe with lvl 1 weapons in Outer Terminus. There you go. Difficulty. Duh.

If you want challenge try to be a business man or a fund manager and maybe in thirty years time we can see you as successful as Mr Buffett with that awesome portfolio. Else in the meantime you can try to solo with a lvl 1 warframe with lvl 1 weapons in Outer Terminus. There you go. Difficulty. Duh.

thats was a pretty useless and unconstructive reply please avoid those in a near futur

Oh well pardon me but Its just a game. Against A.I to be more specific for gods sake. Other than minimal gear requirements you won't expect the least difficulty you can find. So to feed your hunger for challenge it is wise to downgrade your gear and play the hardest stages there is to offer as of now.

Oh well pardon me but Its just a game. Against A.I to be more specific for gods sake. Other than minimal gear requirements you won't expect the least difficulty you can find. So to feed your hunger for challenge it is wise to downgrade your gear and play the hardest stages there is to offer as of now.

It's a game, yes. But it also needs to be interesting and fun in order to fund itself and thrive.

The game really does lack challenging content to match player's equipments. DE even resorted to stunlock mechanic to create a false difficulty to remedy this problem. If players have to play the game with his toes to make the game more interesting then it's time to say goodbye.

It's a game, yes. But it also needs to be interesting and fun in order to fund itself and thrive.

The game really does lack challenging content to match player's equipments. DE even resorted to stunlock mechanic to create a false difficulty to remedy this problem. If players have to play the game with his toes to make the game more interesting then it's time to say goodbye.

Agree i want to gear up my caracter and dont feel to become overpower as long as i get new abilitys and gears i want the ennemy to also give me more and more chanlenge and meaning to gears up my caracter and crank up my ability

Ennemy as to have more variations more power and more ways to make all our frame worth it , worth the $ or the grinding we put in them

Yeah pretty much. You're right. DE did mentioned they are still coming up with many ideas though. However it seems that their decision making during the design phase of this project isn't very well thoughtout initially. And bad things will began to haunt them as they have to spent more costs and resources to implement those changes and delay their project schedule timeline.

Agree i want to gear up my caracter and dont feel to become overpower as long as i get new abilitys and gears i want the ennemy to also give me more and more chanlenge and meaning to gears up my caracter and crank up my ability

Ennemy as to have more variations more power and more ways to make all our frame worth it , worth the $ or the grinding we put in them

True that. By contributing financially anybody would surely want their playing experience more worthwhile. That drives profit. By all means being a F2P model I am sure DE would want to make that one of their top priorities. Just chillax and hope DE can come out with something satisfying for you in future patches. In addition they did mentioned they are looking into several ideas and one fat goal is to create an awesome end game content that is challenging and sustainable.

overall the game is way to easy and do not have enough variation in the enney Ai behavior to really use the Warframes with imaginative and creative ways , I mean its so easy i dont even have to think about crazy &#! techniques since i can rush in like a no brainers and beat most level in no times ....

I would like to see more ennemy conter like crature that are imune to ice or fire or deal fire or ice or ligthning damage etc..

The way it is atm feel repetitive and do not stimulate me enough to really say Hey i would need these 4 frames to acomplish those kind of mission thinking and talking with friends about the best 4 man combinaison to make our team wirth it , At the momment no matters how we build our stuff , we beat any level in no time like No brainers

The game as a brillant concept but i still think it will ne a Lots of work in Ennemy Ai variety and also environement variety , to keep me playing the game for long and spend money in it

thats my tough so far about the game

agree. we need dificulty modes.

agree. we need dificulty modes.

I also think having a ranking like ABCDE and S ranks at the end of the games depending on time to compleate ennemy clear etc could be really cool , and having special reward while you achive the biggest chalenge

Atm it is more randoms than skills base

Some missions are Ok some are way to easy in the same braket