Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akmagnus

TenkoTenko

Even Lex has a dual-wield variant too, may as well give Magnus one. Since the trend of this game is to make duals of every market-available pistol anyway. Should probably implement it fast, since if it comes too late people will run in complaining that they just potato'd and Forma'd their Magnus 3x.

"MAGNUS ONLY JUST CAME OUT TODAY STFU!!!!!11!!!!11!!"

shut up

I really wish they would stop dual wielding every bloody side arm, it removes any diversity in the weapons.

Why have the single pistols at all when the duals are always superior?

probably mastery, idk. People seem to think that if dual-wield variants aren't outright better than single-wield there wouldn't be any reason to get them at all.

I'm going to wait for magnus prime and laugh at every one that potatoed and formaed their single/dual versions.

We'll request that after AkMagnus are here, but Vasto Prime and Lex Prime should be next

We'll request that after AkMagnus are here, but Vasto Prime and Lex Prime should be next

I know :)

Next in line for the prime variants should be furis/burston/lex/bolto/boltor not sure what else is that old and still doesn't have a prime variant, but I doubt we will see those any time soon, might see bolto and boltor released together soon but I think popularity will get the lex or vasto before the others.