Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With The Titan Extractor?

NN13

I deployed Titan Extractors on Saturn n Ceres abt 12-13 times n it didnt collect Orokin Cells even once,all I got was Nano Spores n Platids on Saturn and Circuits on Ceres(all 5 times,in a row)....How is that even possible??!!

I can understand that Orokin cells r rare....But that doesnt mean Titan just wont collect it....I mean it shud collect atleast 3-4 Orokin Cells in 4 hours.

Titan is just another way to apply Warframes glorious RNG.. meaning you get screwed over 90% of the time.

I build a couple of Titans and deployed them until they got damaged.. now waiting for a fix which enables you to repair them (du'h DE) and to deploy multiples of them based on Mastery level which will be the first feature for it (except locking you out from weak clantech weapons) that actually has some benefit for you.. after nearly A YEAR.

Titan is just another way to apply Warframes glorious RNG.. meaning you get screwed over 90% of the time.

I build a couple of Titans and deployed them until they got damaged.. now waiting for a fix which enables you to repair them (du'h DE) and to deploy multiples of them based on Mastery level which will be the first feature for it (except locking you out from weak clantech weapons) that actually has some benefit for you.. after nearly A YEAR.

Using RNG method for Titan will be the worst idea...Bcoz-

When I play,say farm Orokin Cells....I can run Kril 5 times in 15 mins,atleast getting 3 Orokin Cells along with other resources.....Whereas,Titan takes 4 hours to collect just one kind of resource....

Now,even if RNG doesnt give me Orokin Cells on that 5 runs,I still get Alloy Plates n circuits....Titan shud really use a cycle basis....Not a RNG...

Using RNG method for Titan will be the worst idea...Bcoz-

When I play,say farm Orokin Cells....I can run Kril 5 times in 15 mins,atleast getting 3 Orokin Cells along with other resources.....Whereas,Titan takes 4 hours to collect just one kind of resource....

Now,even if RNG doesnt give me Orokin Cells on that 5 runs,I still get Alloy Plates n circuits....Titan shud really use a cycle basis....Not a RNG...

It's already RNG and will stay that way because that's what DE does. Sorry ;)

It's already RNG and will stay that way because that's what DE does. Sorry ;)

Yeah I know its RNG...Thats why I didnt get Orokin Cells.....Just wish they changed it to something worthy for making Titan over n over again...:(

Yeah I know its RNG...Thats why I didnt get Orokin Cells.....Just wish they changed it to something worthy for making Titan over n over again...:(

Yeah.. like Titan Missions where the little bugger could level up for increased efficiency and raise in Rank to get access to new or rare titan Missions that unlock special Missions for you to complete in a certain timeframe.. comparable to those Corpus Void Missions we had in one event and there you could have new loot tables for Orokin Tech and mods so the old loot tables dont get overfilled leading to Ember Prime Main BP only dropping 6,6% on paper but under 1% in reality.

Or imagine different Titan versions (besides the Prime Titan in the Mothers-wallet Access) with different raritys and stats and slots for Titan Equip that increases ressources gained if you choose to send them gathering or increased Relic detectors to get Mods or even BP's.

Back in the day i made a whole suggestion thread about a Metagame with Drones just like the Titan (and the stuff described above) but it got lost in the Forum-rework.

All that stuff would be cool sooo cool.. but i guess that's why the Titans work as they do right now...and suck.

One can dream...

I never deploy them hoping to get the rare items (cells, neurodes,...). I was always low on ferrites and those days are finally over!

Since the day Extractors got implemented, I went from less than 50 ferrites to over 15k!

Not that I need ferrites. It just didn't feel right to have all the other common resources over 100k and ferrite at less than 50.

Actually, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you return an extractor in your inventory and keep it there it will heal itself.