The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector And Windows 8.1

Jofnir

So Dark Sector isn't compatible with Windows 8.1... I haven't finished Dark Sector yet and my computer is ready to update... Should I update without finishing or should I see if I can delay?

- Thanks and just saying...

It's your choice, I can't tell you what to do.

I'm using Windows 8.1, and I can confirm that.

A lot of problems popped up using 8.1.

Don't update until they fix everything.

It was supposedly fixed. Check http://blog.gsmarena.com/microsoft-fixes-gaming-mouse-lag-in-windows-8-1/'>here.

I don't know if it fixed Warframe, but I don't have a problem. I guess certain types of computer mice were effected by a change made going from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, but I don't have that problem. I don't know what the exact issue was, but I can confirm that Warframe runs just fine for me on Windows 8.1, but I won't be able to tell anyone the same thing.

It was supposedly fixed. Check here.

I don't know if it fixed Warframe, but I don't have a problem. I guess certain types of computer mice were effected by a change made going from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, but I don't have that problem. I don't know what the exact issue was, but I can confirm that Warframe runs just fine for me on Windows 8.1, but I won't be able to tell anyone the same thing.

I never even had any mouse problems.

It just started crashing randomly after 8.1 was patched, and it forced me to run WF on borderless fullscreen to prevent the crashes of both WF and my PC.