Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx`s Ult. Needs To Be Shorter In Duration, Much Much Shorter.

D3ST

Been playing Nyx for survival these last days, havent played her for quite some time and its striking to me now,

how useless her Ult. is, compared to say Volt`s Ult.. wich was buffed recently,  (the duration)

If i use her ult. when playing a co-op, all the enemies around me, are dead looong before she unleashes the energy,..

killed by my teammates, while i just hang stupidly in the air, unable to do anything,..

the duration should be 1/4 of present duration, but damage returned should be multiplied by 4 too, like Novas AMD..

Would solve the problem imo.

Do you realise that, with shorter duration, the damage it deals is reduced, right? if you use it where and when you shouldn't it's normal to find yourself complaining of its duration, but it really it's good enough.

erhm,.... thats why i suggested the damage output should be quardoubled, like Novas AMD!

erhm,.... thats why i suggested the damage output should be quardoubled, like Novas AMD!

That would make the skill too OP. Besides, the skill is made as a panic button for Nyx. She has low armor and she is basically a non-offensive Frame. With the duration of the skill she is not only accumulating damage to return it to the enemies, but also buying some time to recover her Shields and for her team-mates to go go help her. Another thing to note is that the skill lures the enemies, making her a perfect bait for other more powerful AoE abilities or weapons while she is being protected. Reducing it's duration, even if the damage output it's stringer, would unbalance those features.