Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volume Settings No Longer Seems To Affect Mid-Mission Lotus Transmissions.

HereticKitsune

I generally keep my Master Volume setting low since my headphones have very potent speakers (hell, my PC's volume is generally around 12-16% because of that, and I still keep game volume lower). Today I load up Warframe and head to Tolstoj, 'cause I felt like applying Vectis bullets to Vor's face until Morphics pop out.

Everything was fine at first! Lotus talked about how I need to take down Vor and how dangerous he is (she probably just naps or something when I'm outdoing him in terms of Tesla spam), whatever. Then I mess with some silly Grineer troops on the way to my objective when Lotus absolutely screams into my ear:

"HEY THEY DON'T KNOW YOU'RE HERE YET ALSO VOR IS KIND OF A JERK HEY BY THE WAY I MADE YOU GUYS SPAGHETTI FOR WHEN YOU GET HOME JUST MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER TO PICK UP SOME BREAD AND BUTTER TO GO WITH IT BECAUSE WE'RE OUT"

Yeah, it was as if my Master volume was maxed instead of about at 33%. My ears still hurt! Oh and it even echoed, so I'm sure Vor heard the Tenno's dinner plans. And she kept screaming everything for the rest of the mission. Vor actually used his inside voice.

I think it has something to do with today's patch, or it could just be a freak accident. I tried messing with the Master Volume and all of the other settings, and she was still bellowing out about how I was still in the clear (yeah not anymore, big mouth). Either way this hasn't happened before today, so I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by HereticKitsune

Not a freak accident, the voiceover has been wonky for me as well since the latest patch. Not only are some of them LOUD, but a lot of them seem to be for the wrong mission type as well. Kept getting assassination related messages while on a tank-killing mission.