The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Warframe- Pendulum

​Bend time to your will and obliterate your enemies.

​Health: 200-525

​Shield: 225-615

​Armor: 615

​Sprint Speed: 1.5

​Abilities-

​Distrupt: Snap your fingers and freeze time, enemies and projectiles around you.

R1- 10m

​R2- 35m

​R3- 50m

​Grace: Speed time around you and your team for a couple of seconds before stopping. Anything you hit will be ragdoll and slightly damaged.

R1- 10s

R2- 15s

R3- 35s

Repeater: Any damage you do to enemies in the radius, will hit again for 5 times will be slightly reduced.

R1- 0.5%

R2- 0.3%

R3- 0.2%

​Obliteration (beta name): You create a dome where any enemies that are inside or wander inside are frozen in a negative Limbo. After toggling the ability again you erupt the time dome killing any enemy within. If they don't die they get a Radiation proc. on them for 20s.

​R1- 50m

R2- 100m

​R3- 150

​Special Passives- When he bullet jumps he teleports to the place where you would originally land. Enemies around the location will be frozen.

​This is my Warframe Pendulum. Please retweak as necessary and if you want do fan art.

Edited by (XB1)ZagatoNamikaze

Warframe- Pendulum

​Abilities-

​Distrupt: Snap your fingers and freeze time, enemies and projectiles around you.

R1- 10m

​R2- 35m

​R3- 50m

​Grace: Speed time around you and your team for a couple of seconds before stopping. Anything you hit will be ragdoll and slightly damaged.

R1- 10s

R2- 15s

R3- 35s

Repeater: Any damage you do to enemies in the radius, will hit again for 5 times will be slightly reduced.

R1- 0.5%

R2- 0.3%

R3- 0.2%

​Obliteration (beta name): You create a dome where any enemies that are inside or wander inside are frozen in a negative Limbo. After toggling the ability again you erupt the time dome killing any enemy within. If they don't die they get a Radiation proc. on them for 20s.

​R1- 50m

R2- 100m

​R3- 150

​Special Passives- When he bullet jumps he teleports to the place where you would originally land. Enemies around the location will be frozen.

​This is my Warframe Pendulum. Please retweak as necessary and if you want do fan art.

shouldn't you put this in it's own concept first because this is the Fan Concepts Index. The concept that usually allows Ideas with no concepts is usually the "Welcome to the Fan Concept Forum" concept (but since nobody used it much it got unpinned)

shouldn't you put this in it's own concept first because this is the Fan Concepts Index. The concept that usually allows Ideas with no concepts is usually the "Welcome to the Fan Concept Forum" concept (but since nobody used it much it got unpinned)

What do you mean? Is there another section I can put this in? If so please tell me and thanks!

He meant that you should put it in its own thread in this sub-forum. This thread's just an index.

Oh... you mean like a link? I'm pretty new to forums...

Lunae: arch-melee Katana concept with art.

sample image

833BNiw.jpg

both images and concepts are mine, and I hope that you post both on your list.

thanks!

Woah... That's a nice design!!! The Arch sword is nice and the warframe too!

P.S In order to put your images in my post I just add it as a quote?

Edited by (XB1)ZagatoNamikaze

Warframe- Pendulum

​Abilities-

R1- 10m

​R2- 35m

​R3- 50m

R1- 10s

R2- 15s

R3- 35s

R1- 0.5%

R2- 0.3%

R3- 0.2%

​R1- 50m

R2- 100m

​R3- 150

Lunae: arch-melee Katana concept with art.

sample image

833BNiw.jpg

both images and concepts are mine, and I hope that you post both on your list.

thanks!

The images come from user Silver Seeker. Thanks to him and all of you guys for ideas!!!

(P.S This is not confirmed nor locked anything can change)