Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Feel This Way?

Mr.Intrepid

Ok I know I'm going to get a lot of hate comments but I want everyone to here this opinion. So after 250 hours on WF I feel like i'm loosing my happiness(so to speak) while playing it. So I really don't like DE nerfing all of the weapons, especially event weapons. We grind out 100 runs on an event and forma the heck out of it only for it to be nerfed a month later. So all of that time of collecting millions of xp for somewhat nothing. I know the nerf on Brakk wasn't huge, but we need "endgame" content. We need high level content that can keep us playing the game. I will keep playing WF but this was a big let down. Maybe it was to make money, maybe it was needed. Ok DE and fellow Tenno, rant over. Stay class San Diego.

No we don't need any of that.

END GAME is the evolution of what we used to call 'replay value'. When you beat a regular game there had to be reason to go play it again. For online games this was very important. What was someone going to do after they beat their game? END GAME.

Warframe has skipped the whole paradox with the rank mechanic. The goal isn't to be the biggest baddest highest stats T93 Raid Geared blood elf Excalibur, it's to master as many weapons as you can. The mid game IS the end game. You can always go back and play it again (REPLAY VALUE) with your friend who just got the game, using  your recently forma'd item or the newest addition from DE.

If T3 void and the edges of the map are hard using your best gear, GOOD, that doesn't mean your frame or gun was nerfed it means the game is balanced.

Ok I know I'm going to get a lot of hate comments but I want everyone to here this opinion. So after 250 hours on WF I feel like i'm loosing my happiness(so to speak) while playing it. So I really don't like DE nerfing all of the weapons, especially event weapons. We grind out 100 runs on an event and forma the heck out of it only for it to be nerfed a month later. So all of that time of collecting millions of xp for somewhat nothing. I know the nerf on Brakk wasn't huge, but we need "endgame" content. We need high level content that can keep us playing the game. I will keep playing WF but this was a big let down. Maybe it was to make money, maybe it was needed. Ok DE and fellow Tenno, rant over. Stay class San Diego.

I dont worry too much about nerfs, but ya we really no need new endgame, something we have to work for a really long time and can't get in 2 days of release.

END GAME is the evolution of what we used to call 'replay value'. When you beat a regular game there had to be reason to go play it again. For online games this was very important. What was someone going to do after they beat their game? END GAME.

Warframe has skipped the whole paradox with the rank mechanic. The goal isn't to be the biggest baddest highest stats T93 Raid Geared blood elf Excalibur, it's to master as many weapons as you can. The mid game IS the end game. You can always go back and play it again (REPLAY VALUE) with your friend who just got the game, using  your recently forma'd item or the newest addition from DE.

If T3 void and the edges of the map are hard using your best gear, GOOD, that doesn't mean your frame or gun was nerfed it means the game is balanced.

Thank you for not posting hate but i'm a little OCD. When I start something I really want to finish it and it has to end perfectly. I think WF needs a really high lvl weapon that takes a really long time to get and once you have it you can feel you achieved greatness and finally beat the never ending game. I think if DE put in more lore then an endgame would be easier to achieve.

Thank you for not posting hate but i'm a little OCD. When I start something I really want to finish it and it has to end perfectly. I think WF needs a really high lvl weapon that takes a really long time to get and once you have it you can feel you achieved greatness and finally beat the never ending game. I think if DE put in more lore then an endgame would be easier to achieve.

It is beta and there we have 14/30 mastery at best.  There are still 16 more ranks to go and a whole lot more that needs to be fixed.

Really good reply sir !

You are missing the part when the event weapon in question went from being good, and balanced, to being above and beyond its previous state after damage 2.0.

It is pretty much back where it was pre-u11 leaving it as one of the best weapons in the game.

Event weapons should never be the best ones in the game.

Event weapons should never be the best ones in the game.

Strun W was the best until Soma.

Snipetron Vandal was the best sniper until Vectis.

We need to be rewarded for those events, and then getting nerfed later when the next OP weapon is released.

Strun W was the best until Soma.

Snipetron Vandal was the best sniper until Vectis.

We need to be rewarded for those events, and then getting nerfed later when the next OP weapon is released.

Boar(prime) put out more DPS than the Wraith, Sobek felt better to use

The Lanka was and is arguably a better sniper.

And even still, stuff like the Acrid, Ogris and Flux Rifle gave them a good run for their money as the best weapons in the game, so at no point would I have said that an event weapon was the best in the game. After U11 the only thing that could beat the Brakk in sustained DPS was Boar Prime, and even still the Brakk had better burst DPS, more ammo and better range.

I have m=no problem with event weapons being good, they should be as a way to reward players, but making them the best in the game is unfair to those that do not have them. DE did the right thing in my opinion.