Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Gladius Sword

Hanzo29

Like i said i am not part of it... so I don't really know how it actually happened D: but thx for letting me know how it did >.>

No worries. Just clarifying for clarity's sake. Figured it was important enough to mention, but not important enough for its own thread.

I could see that being a really interesting mechanic for Exterminate missions. Like if you fail to eliminate enemies stealthily and the ship alarm gets set off, a distress signal will go out and the Legion squads that are specially equipped to deal with Tenno will arrive and be added to the enemy counter. Players would thus be encouraged to act stealthily or else they'll face the Legions. A little bit like those missions in Splinter Cell: Conviction

Indeed.

Legion-type units could also add more possibilities of formations that they use against you, forcing you to adapt your tactics accordingly. Maybe then they'll get something more effective than "Combat Formation Bravo." :D

Edited by DB-Tenno

If this isn't there yet, this should be in the Melee Concept submissions contest.

unfortunately i can only submit one design. i picked the katana because it was the most popular.  if you'd like to vote on my design its :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147661-phase-1-melee-weapon-concept-submissions/#entry1748339

page 2 entry #35. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...