The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas Alone

NukaKV

It seems like this year I'll be alone. The family I live with is going to Canada to visit family, so for the first time I'll be spening Christmas...alone. What sorts of things should I do to keep myself occupied without it being too depressing? just looking for ideas.

Let 'er rip, forum.

Depends, are you looking for civlized manner of christmas or waking up in the middle of alley pantsless?

That would imply the OP may not have been alone, and defeats the purpose. ./sarcasm

Perhaps you would be able to call your family, perhaps Skype or use Facetime on those fancy newfangled phones.

Or, you could just party with the rest of us who will be alone on Christmas, on Warframe, giving each other ridiculous self challenges for mission runs.

( -Snip- )

Or, you could just party with the rest of us who will be alone on Christmas, on Warframe, giving each other ridiculous self challenges for mission runs.

Dude, if you find nothing good to do, check if I'm ingame. We can all three play and celebrate Christmas alone together! ;D

Well for me lonely christmas was pretty bizarre, i was 18 year old, obviously bold and stupid.

At the time i was obsessed with MMOs, and decided to play WoW with friends, we made drinking game of boss raid. The details are foggy now, but regardless we were smashed, somehow we finished the boss fight and decided to take a walk.

One thing led to another, we had snowball fight and suddenly one of my friends took Peach flavoured Mead from his bag, needless to say we drank.

Next morning 3 things happened,

one i woke up in unkown house with no friends around phone in my hands.

Second, as i was making myself scarce i noticed note in my pocket with phone number (which turned out to be the number of my Ex later on)

Third, i had no shoe soles.

I still don't know where i woke up, how my ex fell for me, and where my shoe soles gone.

Amusing story isn't it?

For civilized manner, i'd say download nice movies maybe something classic you adored as child(Old scifi, Cheap horror etc...), favourite food and some drinks.