Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mechanic:swapping Abilities

spysweeper242

So you know how all those same frame abilities might be boring sometimes. So I thought of a way to even out the playing field for tenno. So lets say you have a iron skin mod and a ash instead of switch teleport you can put iron skin and ash will use it! Or volt super speed power + loki + sprint mods= flash is slow in comparison. Get the picture so you can make a healer into a tanky healer, or vice versa! Imagaine how unpredcitible the conclaves will be. Imagine this hysteria + bladestorm = madness or Sparta. The possibilities would be endless, like warcry plus shadows of the dead.

Like, reply and follow if you want this in the game

this was done by me and-

SHERLOCK GNOMES!

a) mobs dropping warframe abilities will soon be gone. 

b) transmutation already doesn't give warframe abilities.

c) this would make insanely overpowered builds

d) this would make any frame do any ability and would thereby make any frame past your initial only eye candy.

e) my original posting was scarcasm.

d) this would make any frame do any ability and would thereby make any frame past your initial only eye candy.

EVRY TIME I DO IT I GET ONE!

your forgeting polarity slots

This would be absolutely pointless. I'd like more abilities for each warframe, so that loadouts mean something. But mixing and matching abilities is not the way to go. Abilities are far to easy to get to be able to slap them onto any frame.

Shuriken + Sonar + Roar + MPrime = R*** ALL THE THINGS

What we need are alternate ability sets.

EDIT: What does polarity have to do with anything? All of the abilities have the same polarity and a warframe starts with all four ability slots polarized. Polarity means nothing, in this discussion.

Edited by Siubijeni

This would be absolutely pointless. I'd like more abilities for each warframe, so that loadouts mean something. But mixing and matching abilities is not the way to go. Abilities are far to easy to get to be able to slap them onto any frame.

Shuriken + Sonar + Roar + MPrime = R*** ALL THE THINGS

What we need are alternate ability sets.

EDIT: What does polarity have to do with anything? All of the abilities have the same polarity and a warframe starts with all four ability slots polarized. Polarity means nothing, in this discussion.

Instead of forming constantly you just have to get the frame and get its polarity slots

...You already just have to get a frame and forma it once, if you're obsessive about that. Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. No one actually formas them all the time, constantly changing... it's too expensive, because you still have to relevel to 30 every time and it takes forever.

THis is where I point you to some ridiculous picture and tell you your argument is invalid. But I'm lazy.

Instead of forming constantly you just have to get the frame and get its polarity slots

you mean the extra mod polaritys the frame comes with? its easier to forma once then to grind to the boss then grind the boss for parts then wait 3 1/2 days (assuming you build all parts at once) to get a frame just to level it to 30 for 1 or 2 diffrent polaritys