The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek

Emolition

Question

I find this boss extreamly strange. Most of the weapons I test on him dont have any damage poping up as numbers so mostly end up having to use my pistol.

So my question is how much armor he got that you need to penetrate to hurt him or what is the deal?

Got a Hek with 180% or so multi shot and 24% armor penetration and using that one I don't do any damage it seems atleast not that I see in numbers. So having to use my kraken instead that got even less armor penetration on it but it hurts him.

Or is that a glitch that I dont see the damage numbers?

Im hosting pretty much every time I fight him so dont have any lag.

7 answers to this question

Hek has extremely high armor, so you either need to use weapons with inate AP, aim for the head, or just bring five boxes of spare ammo.

I thought bosses all have a type of unique armour that is unaffected by armour pierce?

I don't know how true it is, but, I still take Gorgon > Boltor for Vay Hek.

(though nowadays most people with r30 and decent mods can use a Kraken to do it)

I thought bosses all have a type of unique armour that is unaffected by armour pierce?

I don't know how true it is, but, I still take Gorgon > Boltor for Vay Hek.

(though nowadays most people with r30 and decent mods can use a Kraken to do it)

I don't know for certain; I just assumed it negated mods. Either way, faceshoting is the way to go.