The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silly question about leveling

Fluorine

I've been playing this game almost all day for the past 2 days with a friend and we've done a bunch of missions, but we're still level 1, according to the thing in the top left corner. Are we doing something horribly wrong?

The player level increases fairly slowly, so no. Don't worry too much about it.

I've been playing this game almost all day for the past 2 days with a friend and we've done a bunch of missions, but we're still level 1, according to the thing in the top left corner. Are we doing something horribly wrong?

Player rank increases whenever weapon/frame rank increases. It's about 100 points per rank increase, if I'm not mistaken. So if you want to level it up faster, buy a bunch of weapons and switch around frequently. Otherwise, just keep doing whatever it is you've been doing.

Player rank increases whenever weapon/frame rank increases. It's about 100 points per rank increase, if I'm not mistaken. So if you want to level it up faster, buy a bunch of weapons and switch around frequently. Otherwise, just keep doing whatever it is you've been doing.

What he said.

The more stuff you rank up in, the higher your mastery level.

Slow lvl'n now i can tell this game wont last long!

This isn't even a coherent sentence.

Are you saying that because leveling takes time (which, by the way, it doesn't. In 10 days, I maxed 3 frames and 6 weapons) the game will fail?

Slow lvl'n now i can tell this game wont last long!

There is currently exactly one weapon, the Gorgon, which is locked behind a level requirement for the player.

Equipment levels up extremely quickly. This is where your power actually comes from.

There is currently exactly one weapon, the Gorgon, which is locked behind a level requirement for the player.

Equipment levels up extremely quickly. This is where your power actually comes from.

that's untrue the new HEX shotgun is also locked