Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System

WarGrylls

Prices for mods are already dropping to very low costs compared to where they started. People only need one copy of a mod, you'd have a 100,000 copies of every mod on the AH trying to sell for 1p.  If mod buyers get taken advantage of, guess who is more likely to buy more platinum afterwards? Who benefits from someone buying platinum? Yeah no auction house.

Mhm, I understand prices are starting to drop to a considerable low(thankfully), but it may resort people to using fusions/rank-ups to obtain a mod they deem worth selling, like, a serration, vitality, redirection, mods with 10 ranks(just examples. there are rares and more). I'm just hoping that the prices can be lowered a bit faster is all, nothing big. :)  I'm also wonder how, in time(may not happen idk), bps incorporated to trades will affect the channel.

If the community showed any of their faces with the introduction of trading, soon as BPs are added(if at all, which I doubt at this point) we will see people selling Vauban, Banshee and Volt for 100 plat each, and offering to buy them for 10 plat to resell... And Ember Prime BPs will be selling for 2500 plat for a couple days.

If the community showed any of their faces with the introduction of trading, soon as BPs are added(if at all, which I doubt at this point) we will see people selling Vauban, Banshee and Volt for 100 plat each, and offering to buy them for 10 plat to resell... And Ember Prime BPs will be selling for 2500 plat for a couple days.

Now saying it that way makes sense to me.

Waiting it out 'til the dust settles on bp trades a bit will most likely benefit the buyers. The sellers may notice this and offer less from the start(or within the first week, idk), allowing for smoother, consistent price changes. I feel a bit more optimistic now.