The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Maxed Blind Rage

Colp

Selling maxed Blind Rage. As it was such a pain to max it and left me with little fusion cores I won't sell it under 650 platinum.

If you're interested leave your offer here, or PM me. I'll take offers some time, perhaps over a day, perhaps less if there's an offer I can't refuse :) and then make a decision. (Or I won't get to sell it to anyone, atleast I'd have an effective Stomp..)

Sale's closed.

Edited by Colp

Just an advice make it 300 plats or everyone will just laugh at your price..I sold my max. Serration for 150.

Blind Rage is a rare mod. It requires much more fusion cores to max out compared to Serration.

Also, max Serration for 150? I never see them go under 200.

Edited by Nitresco

I've been offered more than 600P for my blind rage and I wont sell it for that. It is MUCH harder to fully rank than serration. I will at some point max my second blind rage and sell it....but the cost in credits and fusion cores is very large and It only has 2 or 3 ranks to go. I am expecting the last 2 ranks to cost millions of credits and well over 1500 cores.

Lyphian, I would reserve comment until you have maxed one....then see how you feel.

Well. I can endure some laughter from those who haven't tried to max it, but I couldn't stand to see that time and effort sold just for 300 plat. Again, I'm not forcing this buy to anyone, and it may be that I'll get to keep my maxed Blind Rage. So be it. But it won't go cheap for resellers, that's damn sure.

Just to be clear: My target audience is mostly an adult with a job, who doesn't have enough free time to get all the materials to get this particular mod maxed but would very much like to have one. This is a chance for that kind of person.

My target audience is not:

- A person who seeks to get maxed stuff for lowest possible price.

- A person who buys cheap and sells overpriced.

Although, the price might seem high for some; I do not consider myself a greedy person. I have given Flows and stuff for free for beginners that I'm not familiar with, and traded multishots just for fusion cores.

Why didn't you auctioned your mod? Do like Awavez does, present your item, set lowest bid and buyout bid, tell us how much time are you willing to keep auctioning and wait for the offers.

This is how maxed rares have to be sell (=.

As for your mod, 650 is good price!

Edited by MECT_HET

Why didn't you auctioned your mod? Do like Awavez does, present your item, set lowest bid and buyout bid, tell us how much time are you willing to keep auctioning and wait for the offers.

This is how maxed rares have to be sell (=.

As for your mod, 650 is good price!

This type of selling suited better for me, though I did consider auctioning a moment. You can of course max your own Blind Rage and put it on Auction if it's so important :) Doesn't AwAvez sell his maxed Blind Rage for 1000 platinum? Obtained through hard work fo sho.

Had a couple potential buyers but they found what they looked for as I was offline. A pity, sort of. If I had two maxed mods, I might be little annoyed, sort of. I'm becoming attached to my purring mod. Max purring. They say used on Valkyr during full Moon it makes her grow fur. (It's true) The best mod in the wuhld.

I might still sell this mod but I'm not actively seeking to get rid off it. Offers come or don't come, se on morojens!