The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone!

TallonAM

Hello I'm TallonAM!

I joined in about a week before update 11, I've just been lurking on here. I LOVE THIS GAME! I think the movement system is the greatest and most flexible I've ever seen in a game. I could litterally freerun around the dojo for hours. The combination of freerunning and the run and gun play is perfect. It's an awesome ninja experiece!

DE, you done good.

I'm getting more and more into the numbers and the systems in the game and I'll probably be one of the guys in the bug forum. I haven't had any major problems so far. I attribute that to riding a beast of a machine (at least according to your required specs) and having a pretty decent pipe for internet. I'll be on the look out though! This game deserves the love and attention needed to make it flawless, or at least have very few bugs.

In closing, great game DE and I'll see everyone around the solar system!

TallonAM

Hello and welcome TallonAM. Whilst I am not an moderator or a member of DE, as a master founder I welcome you with open arms to the Tenno. I'm glad that you spoke up! It's nice to see more Tenno join the forums.

And I agree with you! This game is absolutely fantastic, and I've been with it since the week of it's Steam Release, if I remember correct. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help!

YAY!! More Tenno to join our cause! :) seriously though, welcome aboard to the Forums and the game. I think the movement of this game, like you said, is one of the major selling points. there are quite a few bugs out there and you will find them eventually so don't expect that to last for long. feel free to add me in game if you want another person to run missions with. and always remember....... It's the grineer ;)