Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Make "solo" Play Offline.

h8seekr

For the love of Lotus please implement this:

There are times where I need to be "offline" because I'm expecting to be interrupted frequently or just need the game pause functionality. Switching to "SOLO" mode should take me offline from other players/clan-mates/chat perspective.

I play mostly with clan-mates but do SOLO often. When I do it's because I NEED to be "offline".

Thanks,

H8

Then what about people who just want to play solo but still want to chat with people?

What you're asking for could easily be solved by a player-set status as opposed to forcing everyone who does solo to do it exactly like you do.  Could be a setting in the profile or even directly on the chat that could list you as "online, busy, or disguise you as offline/disconnect from chat".

I'm not talking about disconnecting from the server.  I know we need to be connected for account updates and foundery status etc.  I'm talking about my status needs to appear as OFFLINE when set set to SOLO.

Edited by h8seekr

I'm not talking about disconnecting from the server.  I know we need to be connected for account updates and foundery status etc.  I'm talking about my status needs to appear as OFFLINE when set set to SOLO.

Apologies, I wasn't paying enough attention.

• 3 months later...

I would like to have this option too cause at work I haven't internet. But I'm also aware of cheating issues. The solution could be that you're just able to play without rewards/saving/sync, like once you quit nothing will be saved and next time you'll came online it will load your last online profile. Not possible?

Please change the title - it would be nice to be able to set your status to 'away', 'busy', 'appear offline', etc. However the title makes it look like you want Solo play to be Offline. People are not here to discuss your point but to point out the problems with what the title says.

Meow, did anyone read what I said?

The solution could be that you're just able to play without rewards/saving/sync, like once you quit nothing will be saved and next time you'll came online it will load your last online profile.

That could solve your cheat issue. Just like a Etch-A-Sketch.