Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Vault

Nervara

Hi everyone I had a few question I need answered. I built a very large Dojo on my own and I wanted to destroy a few rooms. Upon destruction it says the resources will be transferred to the clan vault. Thinking I would get it all back I demolished the rooms. What is this so called vault and why didn't I get anything back?

the vault is used to rebuild the rooms.  You don't get the materials back, they go into the "vault" so you can reuse them when you build new rooms!

When you build a room, it will have a small "p:" and "v:" next to each resource required.  The "p:" is for what you have personally, and the "v:" is for what's in the vault!

Can i fill-up the Vault by myself (Execpt Building a Room and destroy it afterward)

Reason: i play on PS4 atm and as soon as i can copy my PC account i will use that one. So all the Stuff i collect in the meantime on PS4 i want to spend to my clan so it´s not complete useless to play on PS4 atm (at least for me)

Can i fill-up the Vault by myself (Execpt Building a Room and destroy it afterward)

Reason: i play on PS4 atm and as soon as i can copy my PC account i will use that one. So all the Stuff i collect in the meantime on PS4 i want to spend to my clan so it´s not complete useless to play on PS4 atm (at least for me)

So, you want to donate all your PS4 resources to your clan and switch to playing your PC account only?

So, you want to donate all your PS4 resources to your clan and switch to playing your PC account only?

Kind of - I want to donate all my resource/credits to my clan. ´cause when the Account migration is working my PS4 account will be overwritten by a Copie of my PC account. 

That means all stuff i own on the PS4 right now will be lost.

Therefor i would like to give all my stuff away bevor i migrate