Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Assistance For Latron Prime In Dmg 2.0 Build Against Grineer Specifically.

IIJetfireII

Question

Hello all,

I was wondering what build would be good for latron prime in dmg 2.0, as i am already added heavy caliber and serration for latron prime for increased dmg, and point strike as well as vital sense for higher dmg, and finally armor piercing mod.

But i am still not sure which mods would be preferrable to do heavy dmg on grineer, so that it's strong against napalm's and heavy gunner's mainly to take them out instant at least, and i can use it for grineer mainly always. 

I would appreciate your suggestions for latron prime builds in dmg 2.0 against grineer. thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

if im not mistaken i have mine like this:

max serration

max split chamber

max shred

max electric

max toxic

max fire

max cold

so that gives me blast + corrosive dmg

1 potato, no forma so far

works decent IMHO, certainly a helluva lot better than it did back in DM1, the LP still doesn have the DPS of a well modded Soma, but its certainly more ammo efficient (i dont mod the LP for crit, i feel the high base dmg needs elemental mods instead, if i forma'd it id prolly want reload spd anyways)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

My build is this:

Split Chamber

Serration

Infected Clip

Cryo Rounds

Wildfire

Speed Trigger

Piercing Hit

Fast Hands / Hellfire

Toxin and Heat are your best elementals against Grineer because the Latron Prime already has enough Puncture to make armor not an issue. Rate of fire obviously, since you're not 1-shotting things at mid-high levels. I don't recommend Heavy Caliber because you're tossing away a very good perk (innate accuracy) for DPS, something most less-accurate guns (Soma, Supra, any shotgun) do a lot better. The final slot is a tossup, go with Hellfire if you're doing high-level survival or defense because the damage scales better.

sry i just deleted the post for that stupid nerf i thought but that was because of the extiguished key which i was mistaken with....

anyways i got heavy caliber unranked, has anyone ever tried it with serration on latron prime?

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

A Latron Prime with crit build will actually do more damage than a non crit build, so you'll want to get Point Strike and Vital Sense on there. So, using all eight slots, forma'ing will be up to you, go with Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Infected Clip, Stormbringer, Bane of Grineer, and for the last slot, I think Heavy Caliber may be your best bet, but with the accuracy loss you'll lose range, so keep that in mind.

i made a crit build in including critical delay ( and the other crit mods)and the fundamentals like

split chamber

serration

shred

fast reload

speed trigger

but i may take something out like fast hands for hammer shot for even more crit damage.

This build is for everything since im too lazy to switch builds