Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re: Rewards In Invasions

Vitriolic_Crux

So what exactly do we have to do individually to obtain the rewards?  Do we only have to complete one session?  What if its Corpus vs. Grineer?  Will we get the reward for the winning side if we play each side once each?

Also, I think the system's pretty interesting so far.  Still no reason to remove the infested nodes, however.

Edited by Vitriolic_Crux

5 times the same mission is like 5 times more borring.

I mean, come on, what's the point to repeat x5 the same mission we already had in previous events ?

Glad you put some catalyst in it, but still this is poor and none innovating design to keep us farming.

Edited by AwAveZ

It is the same as Gradivus Dilemma, play 5 times on 1 or each side to obtain the Battle Pay.

So basically we're confined to exterminate missions ? Nothing is more boring then exterminate, to me at least. Any hope for a lil' bit of creativity and variety in the future ? Keep up the good work Megan ;)

I'd definitely think it'd be a step in the right direction to make Invasion missions a random type upon entry. Having it be exterminate every single time is just boring and tedious.

It takes about an hour to do 5 Mobile Defence missions though.... not cool.

So basically we're confined to exterminate missions ? Nothing is more boring then exterminate, to me at least. Any hope for a lil' bit of creativity and variety in the future ? Keep up the good work Megan ;)

Definitely not confined to exterminate. So far I've seen survival and defense missions as well.