Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loyal Tennos

AbathurX

Greetings my loyal and humble tennos

I've been a lonely Ash for a long time, no clan, Solo missions. 
I dont have anything against coop with my fellow tennos, however.

During the past missions, my Hate couldnt kill or harm the hateful grineer nor the greedy corpus.

I know that Lotus orders are to eliminate and erradicate the current invasions on our solar system but

sparing the other enemy factions are just against my will.

If I have to follow orders I will, I shall not touch the evil grineer, that killed our brothers nor the selfish corpus, 

who sold our sisters. But, again my fellow tennos, this is what we have been told.

I'll keep firing my Cernos towards the grinner assault teams, hoping one of them will actually hit them and

see them fall as my Magnus puts an end to this infestation.

Yet again, We must follow our orders, ignore the corrupted grineer, killing our kin, and forgive the stingy corpus,

making a profit with our blood. Dont forget to follow your orders... Tennos.

(A soon to be Stalker)

AbathurX

Edited by AbathurX

Okay but seriously my point is why we cant kill the other factions while playing, Ive read the "lore" of this patch and 

it doesnt make sense, the last time we "coperated" with the other factions was just killing the other ones, it should remain 

that way so it doesnt hurt the lore-wise game. 

Okay but seriously my point is why we cant kill the other factions while playing, Ive read the "lore" of this patch and 

it doesnt make sense, the last time we "coperated" with the other factions was just killing the other ones, it should remain 

that way so it doesnt hurt the lore-wise game. 

I recall something in the lore (may have since been taken out of the game/off the website because I don't know where to find it now) saying that not all Tenno are united under a cause or loyal to Lotus or anyone else, that some just work as mercenaries for whoever pays the most, using their warframe to give them an advantage.  In that sense, I actually like how the new changes give you a choice of what you want your character's story to be (albeit in a superficial and imagined way).

You and my Conflagration character would get along JUST fine.

I'd kill for friendly fire to be an option with the Grineer and Corpus NPCs in those missions. Other Tenno I can understand, can't have people trolling each other, but I'd like to be able to go through missions and just kill EVERYTHING in my path, regardless of which side I picked, just for the sheer lolz of it.