The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

Where did you eat them? or which country considers them edible?

New Zealand actually. We were having a whole lamb spit roasted and my father dared me to do it. Said he'd give me $20 for each one. I was 10 at the time, so it was a lot of money to me. 

The lamb had been roasting for a good few hours though, so they'd dried up a bit.

New Zealand actually. We were having a whole lamb spit roasted and my father dared me to do it. Said he'd give me $20 for each one. I was 10 at the time, so it was a lot of money to me. 

The lamb had been roasting for a good few hours though, so they'd dried up a bit.

I like your father :P

Fun Dad, i'll give him credit for that.

THIS LOOKS LIKE A FUN GAME

ok ok ok. uhhhhhh something you cant tell from interaction.... ok right, the first proper game i ever played was half-life, after half-life 2 episode one had already been released :D (i got the others shortly after and mauled them with my love. i also have over 1k actual hours in l4d2. don't judge me.)

Same for me with the eating thing. I weigh 65kg's or roughly 140lbs

Ditto, although I weight 130 lbs. 59 kg's, roughly. And I love to cook things like Carbonara and Quiche :P

Weight difference is probably cause of height difference. You said you were 6'1" right? I'm 5'10"

Edited by Siubijeni

Ditto, although I weight 130 lbs. 59 kg's, roughly. And I love to cook things like Carbonara and Quiche :P

Weight difference is probably cause of height difference. You said you were 6'1" right? I'm 5'10"

Yup young metabolism ftw.

Though I suppose running and such helps.

Yeah, but I've always been like this, even before I joined my high school cross country team and got into the sport... it was my senior year that I injured my knee, and since then I haven't run as much but my metabolism is still high, and is likely to remain so. My older brother is the same way.

Ironically, I was doing yard work when I hurt me knee. Not running. I hate being clumsy.

Edited by Siubijeni

Heh, 48 kg for me.

Dunno how much it's in lbs though.

Wow that's a record. Never met somebody lighter than me. I was slightly less than 50kg in my high school years, but still a bit heavier than 48. When I started working out I weighed 51kg a year and a half ago, now I am 53,7kg (and in all of this I'm still fit as a fiddle).

Of course I don't believe it's a problem if one's proportions are okay.

Edited by Vintovka

Wow that's a record. Never met somebody lighter than me. I was slightly less than 50kg in my high school years, but still a bit heavier than 48. When I started working out I weighed 51kg a year and a half ago, now I am 53,7kg (and in all of this I'm still fit as a fiddle).

Of course I don't believe it's a problem if one's proportions are okay.

I am 16 years old and i only weight 46