The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

I had over 1000 hours logged on Pokemon emarald and diamond.

By far the most time I have invested in any game series.

I had around 500+ hours on saphire alone,I would've continued but I sadly lost that game.

Luckily my friend has emerald :).

My sense of smell is nearly non-existant, yet somehow I still have most of my sense of taste.

I'm mostly deaf in my left ear because of dense scarring on the ear drum--seasonal allergies to alder trees causes fluid to build up in my ear every spring. If I don't catch it in time to start using ear drops and taking antibiotics, said drum bursts due to pressure. Having had this happen to me five times, I can say it's not a pleasant experience. Fun fact, it's also incredibly distracting when you can feel yourself breathe through your ear.

Up until about a year and a half ago I had a similar problem with constant ear infections ever since I was a toddler. The doctor said that I'm lucky I'm not deaf by now. My sense of smell also isn't as strong as others' (probably because of the colds, which then led to the ear infections). I can also relate to the air flowing through your ear whenever you breathe. Not fun.

I just found out that General Sargas Ruk references his first name in Starcraft, as the Protoss' Sargas Tribe, the most notorious tribes to date.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sargas_Tribe

Actually, both Ruk and the tribe are named after a star in the constellation Scorpius. If I recall correctly, all of the tribal protoss names are derived from celestial bodies, although you shouldn't quote me on that.

I'm quite fond of the name myself, and used it in one of my old short stories.

Edited by Siubijeni

I somehow looked like Daniel Radcliffe, Elijah Wood, Amir Khan (the bollywood one, not the boxer), and Rowan Atkinson smashed into one short (1.62m) Asian guy.

People often tell me I look like Harry Potter. It's unfortunate, because years ago I was forced to actually dress up as him for Halloween.

-goes over the posts again-

-sees some of the guys here are actually lighter than me-

I'm crying right now.

Prolly coz they are scrawny little things.

Plus guys can get away with being skinnier. I wouldn't be worried at all if I were you.

Irl I hate people in general. Also like being irritating, not sure how well that stuff comes off here