Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wondering

Tenril

I'm worried, I must admit. They guffed up the damage system, which I thought was almost pefect. Then they took a dookie out of left field on it. And bosses are disappearing. How will they come back? Are infested going to swarm and make more of them disappear? I mean, I was all for infested being a spreading virus, but it's pretty messy as it is now.

What do you find obnoxious? They dumped a lot of Invasions on us all at once and the resistances got slightly borked, but I can't think of anything else it could be.

Slightly borked?

All elements got completely f-ed.

I'm doing 500% more damage to shielded enemies with -50% shield damage, than I am with 0% shield damage.

(all flesh at 0%)

I dont mind the invasions, the only real problem there is that 5 times of the same mission is just boring as hell.

As for the new resistances and damage tables--that is just absurd. I too, thought that the old damage 2.0 was perfect and only needed some small work, i thought it was like pokemon types and it was easy..this new tables are just way too complicated. It doesn't help that elemental warframes are also getting way too situational because of it.

What do you find obnoxious? They dumped a lot of Invasions on us all at once and the resistances got slightly borked, but I can't think of anything else it could be.

Yea, mostly the resistances messing up frame skills, and the removal of infested into invasion only

I might b able to work with it after a while but i just feel like they slam it in without much regard to the ripple effect

Edited by Tenril

I dont mind the invasions, the only real problem there is that 5 times of the same mission is just boring as hell.

As for the new resistances and damage tables--that is just absurd. I too, thought that the old damage 2.0 was perfect and only needed some small work, i thought it was like pokemon types and it was easy..this new tables are just way too complicated. It doesn't help that elemental warframes are also getting way too situational because of it.

There's nothing more I'd want out of invasions if they differed in some way. Lot's of invasion spots open: great! They're all the same mission: eh...

They did warn us they needed to play with the damage values a bit more. Sometimes that means going too far and dialing things back a bit.

And bosses are disappearing. How will they come back? Are infested going to swarm and make more of them disappear? I mean, I was all for infested being a spreading virus, but it's pretty messy as it is now.

Phorid is still around, just rare. Didn't you read the patch notes?

It is a bit messy, but I think it was just too many at once. Could be a bug, could be a miscalculation, but it will probably even out over the next couple of weeks.

There's nothing more I'd want out of invasions if they differed in some way. Lot's of invasion spots open: great! They're all the same mission: eh...

Cambria is Defense. I assure you that the awesomeness of having a Bombard blow up waves of Infested is entirely worth it.

They did warn us they needed to play with the damage values a bit more. Sometimes that means going too far and dialing things back a bit.

Phorid is still around, just rare. Didn't you read the patch notes?

It is a bit messy, but I think it was just too many at once. Could be a bug, could be a miscalculation, but it will probably even out over the next couple of weeks.

But Hek is gone, though... So no trinity... For now?

The weirdest thing I have with this update is how much of the grind they are potentially removing from the game for a different grind.

Seriously, you're getting a Fieldron Sample or a Mutagen mass as an event reward. Potentially getting several of them in fact.  It will be at a point sometime that some of that clan dojo research may not even really be needed.  As it is, I already have almost all the clan tech weapons and haven't had a need to construct any resources from the dojo in quite a long time.  Farming for mutagen samples was a real pain though, but between these last few events, I have enough to build the last infested weapon I have been putting of on making.  Not that this is a bad thing, but I haven't done any derelict ship missions in at least a month.  I haven't had the time or the clan mates to actually do any of them for the corrupted mods.  Guess I need to try finding groups in public chat maybe :|