Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Reward

Aaryl

Guys! I need really quick answer please -

I'm really upto this invasion event, what if I finish the mission 5 times siding with grineer, and finish the OTHER mission 5 times siding with corpus, do I get only one reward or both the reward? Please quick answer!

(I'm hoping that I'll get the both)

You can only obtain a single reward, and that is for the side that you did 5 or more missions for than the other. If you do 4 missions for the Grineer, but want the Corpus reward, then you must do 4 Corpus missions to cancel out your Grineer fights, and then another 5 to obtain the Corpus reward.

Thank you to everyone! But I wanted catalyst and neurodes at the same time....;_;

theres always to farm neurodes but not the catalyst, in my opinion, it's best to go with cata instead of neurodes, since there's probably other invasions rewarding neurodes too and also drops of neurodes by chance if the invasion is taking place on the planet where it's available.

OMG - Wait a minute, I finished all the corpus helping - But then what about infestation? 'Cause it's basically helping grineer - What the hell? So should I do this or not?

You have this all wrong. For one particular map, you have a choice between two rewards. Each map has a separate reward from one another. Even if you help Corpus at Naga for the Catalyst, you can still help the Grineer at Orias for the Neurodes.