The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Penta

Crucia

4 forma and it's still weaker then my ogris, but I d like that it adds another dimension to the gameplay

Because Ogris is a Clan-Tech weapon, which requires a lot of research and resources. It's designed to be more powerful than Penta, which is much cheaper, both in materials and credits...

The penta is the most fun I've had weapon-wise in this game by far, and it has the numbers to back up any difficulty of aiming/fire rate issues. This is a truly interesting weapon and a needed breath of fresh air, and I hope others follow suit. If there were anything I would change about it, it would be a higher arc, and a slightly increased projectile speed. It feels just a tad sluggish to me right now. It would also be nice if there was a custom keybind for this weapon, as shooting with right click and detonating with left would feel a lot more natural to me. Knit-picking aside, I absolutely love this weapon and hope it's successors live up to this level of interesting and functionality.

maxresdefault.jpg

But no really, this is one of the most fun weapons I've used in this game in a long time. Remote detonated, Splash damage, the perfect friend for those encroaching hordes of infested invaders. Although I do hope in the future there's an option to turn the grenades into sticky bombs, just imagine Nyx's Mind Control + a melee unit + a bundle of remote sticky grenades + a lot of people you don't like.

In short, BUILD IT!!!

Totally agree!! I felt right at home with this weapon. So much fun with it!!

It is somewhat easy to use once you got the arc down. The tricky part is the bouncing of the grenade....

Way easy to head-shot bunch of enemies at one shot with it. DEV you really made my day!! Kudos!!

4 forma and it's still weaker then my ogris, but I d like that it adds another dimension to the gameplay

Just a look at the stats and you know its not as strong as the Ogris. It sacrifices damage for maneuverability, but it works so well for me that I potato-ed and forma-ed it right away. It reignited my interest in the Ogris as well, but since this game is more about mobility, I'm still a little hesitant to forma the Ogris.

As far as orgis versus penta, I think some ppl already made some good foruns about it, and they both have place in the game, making them very different and useful for different situations, either way I'm just keeping 1 of them, as I already put a potato on 1 of them.

And yah, more self risk weapons, besides these 2 we also have bows, but I would like to see others ideas that aren't always about explosions.