Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could You Prioritize The Torid Finally? Its Been Weeks And The Only Useful Defensive Weapon Has Still Not Seen Any Fixes

Aerensiniac

30 dmg smoke, not carrying any elemental effects or even trigger chance. The torid has been reduced to one of the most useless weapons out there FROM the most useful defensive weapon in the entire arsenal.

Its **** like this that really makes me lose faith in the team. They are some times stuck in all the wrong priorities and brain damaged ideas literally 1 or 2 people on their dev team want to implement. A great example would be the disability to distance them self from adding more and more farming to the game instead of some tangible content.

Its ridiculous that this game can be played only for 1 week between each larger update, because there is literally jack **** to do other than farming and even that is getting screwed up by their so called rebalancing of weapons.

P.S.: Yes, yes its ranting, so here is the tl;dr version: Fix the god damn weapons that you were kind enough to screw up.

Thank you and love you.

The torid is in the queue to get it's own model, and I feel like I also heard on a livestream someone say it's going to be fixed.  I also thought I saw some patch notes saying elemental now applies to the aoe gas, but I haven't been able to test that yet.

30 dmg smoke, not carrying any elemental effects or even trigger chance. The torid has been reduced to one of the most useless weapons out there FROM the most useful defensive weapon in the entire arsenal.

Its **** like this that really makes me lose faith in the team. They are some times stuck in all the wrong priorities and brain damaged ideas literally 1 or 2 people on their dev team want to implement. A great example would be the disability to distance them self from adding more and more farming to the game instead of some tangible content.

Its ridiculous that this game can be played only for 1 week between each larger update, because there is literally jack **** to do other than farming and even that is getting screwed up by their so called rebalancing of weapons.

P.S.: Yes, yes its ranting, so here is the tl;dr version: Fix the god damn weapons that you were kind enough to screw up.

Thank you and love you.

I understand you rage, but i think they actually fixed (Only partially) torid now.In the patch notes it says :

• Fixed Torid not gaining bonuses from elemental mods.

I really really HOPE it means the cloud too,not just the impact,since they STATED in U8 that Torid is supposed to gain elemental bonuses on the cloud too (like it did after its first fix).

I formaed it just to try it out,it definetly feels better than the useless version than before,and cloud seem to gain benefit from serration and mods.It's only multishot that i can't see being applied,even maxed, not even one shot became "double" in like, an hour.